• Female Protagonist - Female Dom (S)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Unknownadd

Registered
Lewd
Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
Another game design poll! What point of view do you enjoy more in a game? What role does that character have in the game?
  • MP/MD - You play as a male protagonist and you are the initiator of events with female characters
  • MP/FD - You play as a male protagonist and you are the recipient of events with female characters
  • FP/MD - You play as a female protagonist and you are the recipient of events with male characters
  • FP/FD - You play as a female protagonist and you are the initiator of events with male characters
  • MP/MD (D) - You play as a male protagonist and you are the initiator of events with male characters
  • FP/FD (D) - You play as a female protagonist and you are the initiator of events with female characters
  • MP/MD (S) - You play as a male protagonist and you are the recipient of events with male characters
  • FP/FD (S) - You play as a female protagonist and you are the recipient of events with female characters

I'm purposefully ignoring the 'in between' or 'both' category. Pick up to 3!

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I'm purposefully ignoring the 'in between' or 'both' category. Pick up to 3!
I use the 5head move and say neither... because you don't know what dom is.

Initiating and dom aren't the same... not even close...

How about a normal MC and no male/fem dom at all.
Novel idea... I know.

loga

Registered
Lewd
Sep 3, 2023
LC COIN
I choose this
  • MP/MD - You play as a male protagonist and you are the initiator of events with female characters

Unknownadd

Registered
Lewd
Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
I use the 5head move and say neither... because you don't know what dom is.

Initiating and dom aren't the same... not even close...

How about a normal MC and no male/fem dom at all.
Novel idea... I know.

Dom can mean Dominant or Domination. That's why I added a list with explanation between being the initiator of events or recipients. You're getting the POV and initiative mixed with the fetish.

A normal male character with no event initiation is...uh...boring. So the character approaches no one and is approach by no one. Feels too much like real life TBH. :ROFLMAO:

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Dom can mean Dominant or Domination. That's why I added a list with explanation between being the initiator of events or recipients. You're getting the POV and initiative mixed with the fetish.

A normal male character with no event initiation is...uh...boring. So the character approaches no one and is approach by no one. Feels too much like real life TBH. :ROFLMAO:
You must be registered to see attachments

Sandman9

Registered
Lewd
Oct 9, 2022
LC COIN
I prefer MP/MD and FP/FD (D). Whether I play as a male protagonist or female protagonist, I prefer to be the initiator of events.

_F_

Registered
Lewd
May 7, 2023
LC COIN
Just female MC in general. Whenever a game has male MC gameplay it inevitably ends up as jumping through hoops so you can stick your dick in every hole.

doesntlikellamas

Registered
Sep 1, 2023
LC COIN
There's only two options where you play as the man and have sex with a woman so I'm gonna go for those,

I'm not attracted to male bodies and playing as a woman doesn't excite me it just feels foreign. I definitely won't say no to a game where the man isn't the initiator, though

borregad

Registered
Jan 26, 2023
LC COIN
guess it makes me pretty vanilla but...
  • MP/FD - You play as a male protagonist and you are the recipient of events with female characters

Terranorm10

Registered
Lewd
Apr 26, 2024
LC COIN
Male dom, however, I really enjoyed how in desert stalker you can go on his daughter's journey with her perspective. I wish more games would implement the idea of dual perspectives and maybe two protagonists.

Ttest

Registered
Feb 11, 2023
LC COIN
I'd like a game where you play as the mother. Creating lewd situations involving your daughters. Like the scene in a Wife and Mother when the daughter enters the kitchen full of workers, wearing not too much. . . and the escalation from there..
Whatever that POV would be ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Back
Top Bottom