[Site News] Upcoming LC Updates: Theme Fixes, Shop and Vault Improvements, and Our New Donation System

0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
Couple of items I noticed...
1) I do not see Platinum Coins anywhere.
2) The amount of space above the Activity page title is greater than that of the other pages.
Remove some of the space above:

One account ledger
 
?


This, and much more recently are why we used to criticize you.
We knew you were capable of more and from the posts and updates I've seen since at least, early this year, you've certainly been living up to it. You sound like a different person.
It's not always negative posts, I speak honestly. When I see negative, I say negative. When I see positives, like those, I mention them as well.
the last two years i was in the wrong head space and was being used by who i thought was my girlfriend, ah well fuck that bitch.
 
Couple of items I noticed...
1) I do not see Platinum Coins anywhere.
2) The amount of space above the Activity page title is greater than that of the other pages.
Remove some of the space above:

One account ledger
platinum coins are no longer a thing, i just need to remove the remanence of them still, everything else is a wip.
 
platinum coins are no longer a thing, i just need to remove the remanence of them still, everything else is a wip.

In that case you are going to want to edit your original post that started this thread, as it read:
"The wallet reads the currencies already attached to your forum account, including LewdCoins, Donation Coin, and Platinum."

And then, you are going to want to fix the description in the link on the right side of the Support & Rewards top page where it reads under "Wallet":
"LewdCoins, Donation Coin, and Platinum"
 
Oh man, just as I unlock the requirements for M+ it's being migrated still... Well, the anime girls edging me in games have prepared me for this.

[EDIT] Never mind, the old shop still works! Lol
 
the last two years i was in the wrong head space and was being used by who i thought was my girlfriend, ah well fuck that bitch.
It's character development that's all, you came out of it stronger and wiser. Don't give her power over you or your actions, even in the smallest reactions can make them feel empowered. Just smile and wave boys... gets em every time.

Anywho, I'm all for updating site infrastructure but I'm missing out on interest on my coins in the vault while it's down lol, any word when it's going to be back up?
 
the last two years i was in the wrong head space and was being used by who i thought was my girlfriend, ah well fuck that bitch.
its too bad that we can't buy mur,der permits !!
 
It's character development that's all, you came out of it stronger and wiser. Don't give her power over you or your actions, even in the smallest reactions can make them feel empowered. Just smile and wave boys... gets em every time.

Anywho, I'm all for updating site infrastructure but I'm missing out on interest on my coins in the vault while it's down lol, any word when it's going to be back up?
Yeah... little annoyed with this too. Rarely a change around here that doesn't just make me mad about something. I noticed the new vault, didnt liek it, but said fuck it, just use it and seethe internally. Then like 2 days later it was disabled... I thought... "well, he is fucking with shit again, so give him a day to fix it". Then next day "well, just give him another day". I think its been like 4 days now?
 
Yeah... little annoyed with this too. Rarely a change around here that doesn't just make me mad about something. I noticed the new vault, didnt liek it, but said fuck it, just use it and seethe internally. Then like 2 days later it was disabled... I thought... "well, he is fucking with shit again, so give him a day to fix it". Then next day "well, just give him another day". I think its been like 4 days now?
Have to agree with ya..Is the Vault comng back anytime soon? If we got auto interest daily It probably would'nt frustrate so much but I just starting using the interest daily then BAM!
Now instead of any withdrawls Im checking daily to see down then still down..over and over with no updates or info. Sadly Im no Developer and dont create any art so posting, Vault and the occasional like is only way to get any coins.
While the changes seems ok I was happy with the last interface.
 
Glad to see the theme getting some cleanup, those little inconsistencies have been bugging me too. The shop and Vault integration sounds promising, looking forward to seeing how the new donation system works!
 
Is it ever getting out of maintenance mode?
 
Back
Top Bottom