Unraveling Mystique: A Toy Story Adventure (Future Project)

pumpkinpatch

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 26, 2024
LC COIN
eventually yes but finding assets is rough but ill probably just pay someone to make me a few down the road.
For someone who has never but wants to start being a dev, where does one get started? I mean is it as simple as picking a software and then collecting some free assets that people share and ating around?

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
You must be registered to see attachments

these are just test renders not intact or in game.

Reactions: 1 users

Jizzmo

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 20, 2023
LC COIN
(This may or may not help LC) cough cough (consider subscribing)
these images are not in the game, the models doll model will be in game (the male will not)
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview
Dive into an animated saga set in an alternate universe of the beloved Toy Story world, where the lines between fantasy and reality blur. In this gripping what-if scenario, a mysterious witch possesses the chilling power to transform human adults into living toys and dolls. Our main character stumbles upon one such enchanted doll, setting off a thrilling quest to uncover the truth.

But as the layers of this enigmatic plot unfold, it becomes clear that the stakes are far higher than imagined. It's not just one toy or doll that's caught in this spellbinding twist - an entire hidden realm of enchanted beings emerges, each with a story more captivating than the last.

The adventure takes a deeply personal turn when the witch targets the main character's family, igniting a fiery resolve to thwart her sinister plans. Players will be drawn into a world where every decision and discovery leads to unexpected twists and turns.

Prepare to embark on a journey through a world of magic, mystery, and courage, where the fate of these unique toys lies in your hands. "Unraveling Mystique: A Toy Story Adventure" isn't just a game; it's a portal to a universe where imagination knows no bounds and every moment is a step into the unknown.​

Planned Tags:
Corruption, BlackMail, male protagonist, bdsm, groping, anal sex, vaginal sex, slave, incest, blowjob, rape, virgin, sleep sex, lesbian, Graphical violence, Male domination, 3dcg,

NO ETA ON WHEN THERE WILL BE A BETA
That looks like all kinds of fun can be had as the story progresses. What immediately popped into my head just from reading the title, was that they were turned into sex toys/dolls.

Reactions: 1 user

Thedengenlurker

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 30, 2024
LC COIN
Interesting concept and I do like size difference with bulging on female characters. Hoping for great things to happen on this project.

HiddenFA

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 2, 2024
LC COIN
Now would sticking your dick in such a doll break it? or is there some type of magical powers that keep it from wear and tear?

Danv

Too old to care
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
game engine?
i hope it's just normal human ren'py and no weird shit like unity or rpgm

Reactions: 1 users

TemperTempah34260923

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 7, 2023
LC COIN
looking forward to it. so many potential story scenarios - just imagining how the MC discovers Jessie is real - she wakes up after being "worn" all night and finds herself still impaled on the MC's wang, but knows that she can't move away or risks getting discovered, so she has to put up with being stretched wide open for the rest of the night, and just moans and constantly cums until morning.

ohhhhh the possibilities :love:

Reactions: 1 user
Back
Top Bottom