Unraveling Mystique: A Toy Story Adventure (Future Project)

Vulkan117

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 15, 2023
LC COIN
Jessie was always sexy. You should include others like a toy Barbie doll for example.

Reactions: 1 users

xephion

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 22, 2022
LC COIN
i mean not my cup of tea but still i hope it gets all the funds it needs and people plz support it if you can

Reactions: 1 user

Ciferat

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 20, 2023
LC COIN
Let's wait for the beta. Then it will be clear, don't forget the WALKTHROUGH mod :) And Gallery pls

Safetydummy

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 5, 2022
LC COIN
Well that's promising but I can't stop thinking about how sex will work 🤣
If you've seen "Faphole Faerie Teetia", you'll get the idea...
(Of course, I wonder where her organs go... y'know, during? Maybe the inside of her "lady bits" are like a Haversack? You only go in so far and rest of your dong comes out somewhere else. Lol
(I like to picture it thrusting in and out of some poor, unsuspecting squirrel's house- wrecking his furniture.) Probably just me...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

-Wyrm-

Friendly Misanthrope
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 28, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
(I like to picture it thrusting in and out of some poor, unsuspecting squirrel's house- wrecking his furniture.) Probably just me...
Lol. The mental pictures I got are terrible. Now I'll never look at a doll house the same.

• Haha

Safetydummy

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 5, 2022
LC COIN
Maybe like this
You must be registered to see attachments

or this

These ones weren't made by me, but they fit in the minigirl genre and show how the toy human thing could work.
I don't know what rabbit-holes you venture down, but I think I might tag along... :)

The 1st and 3 pictures are epic, denoting the great potential of this game. The 2nd, source? The 4th...equally erotic and horrific, simultaneously... Lol

Last edited:

Hman27

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 6, 2023
LC COIN
Never really played a game like this one but does look interesting. Will be keeping an eye out for any progress. (y)

Mahikola

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 5, 2022
LC COIN
I wonder how often this actually happens to toys like that, tho I guess most toys aren't as anatomically accurate :oops:

Safetydummy

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 5, 2022
LC COIN
Are you going to use the toys that were seen in the toys story universe or any toy that exist in the world because if its any toy it would be funny to see the Vibrating nimbus 2000 toy broom from the harry potter series. Moms would steal it for personal use
The Amazon reviews for this were hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

beechnut

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
i like the idea but please do not include a chase scene where rex is trying to get some from the protaganist .... i had a nightmare of that once :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Taz

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
(This may or may not help LC) cough cough (consider subscribing)
these images are not in the game, the models doll model will be in game (the male will not)
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview
Dive into an animated saga set in an alternate universe of the beloved Toy Story world, where the lines between fantasy and reality blur. In this gripping what-if scenario, a mysterious witch possesses the chilling power to transform human adults into living toys and dolls. Our main character stumbles upon one such enchanted doll, setting off a thrilling quest to uncover the truth.

But as the layers of this enigmatic plot unfold, it becomes clear that the stakes are far higher than imagined. It's not just one toy or doll that's caught in this spellbinding twist - an entire hidden realm of enchanted beings emerges, each with a story more captivating than the last.

The adventure takes a deeply personal turn when the witch targets the main character's family, igniting a fiery resolve to thwart her sinister plans. Players will be drawn into a world where every decision and discovery leads to unexpected twists and turns.

Prepare to embark on a journey through a world of magic, mystery, and courage, where the fate of these unique toys lies in your hands. "Unraveling Mystique: A Toy Story Adventure" isn't just a game; it's a portal to a universe where imagination knows no bounds and every moment is a step into the unknown.​

Planned Tags:
Corruption, BlackMail, male protagonist, bdsm, groping, anal sex, vaginal sex, slave, incest, blowjob, rape, virgin, sleep sex, lesbian, Graphical violence, Male domination, 3dcg,

NO ETA ON WHEN THERE WILL BE A BETA
looking forward to it.

Safetydummy

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 5, 2022
LC COIN
Please consider that I don't want at all to "play" with Woody, Buzz, Rex, Hamm, Mr. Potato Head, Slinky Dog, Sarge, the Aliens, Bullseye, Lotso or Zurg.
That leaves Jessie, Bo Peep, and ... Mrs. Potato Head. I admit I'm not super excited to test the beta, as a result.

Wouldn't Mrs. Potato Head just be an ona-hole with a face? :ROFLMAO:

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 2, 2023
LC COIN
slave, rape​
If we could change the names of subjects for these two, I'd love to play this game cuz there's a real life woman I'd love nothing more to turn her into my personal save and rape her 24/7 for revenge.

Back
Top Bottom