Uncles/Grandpas of Lewdcorner, what’s an “oh shit, I’m old now” signal your body has given you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrodyPresto
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 257

BrodyPresto

Final Fantasy Masochist
Prestige 5
Prestige 1
Lewd
Registered
zoidberg
Joined
Dec 14, 2025
Messages
659
LewdCoins
⚡118
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎9 Months of Service‎
Or for anyone starting to feel the aging process kick in, what were some of those “oh shit, I’m old now” moments where your body made it painfully obvious?
 
For me, it’s my slower metabolism. I gain fat easier and losing it takes forever.

I also don’t crave sweets as much anymore.
 
With an aggravation of arthritis or an increase in blood pressure, you will involuntarily think about your age. But alas, I can't bring myself to give up coffee, cigarettes, or beer.
 
Did somebody say uncle grandpa!?

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
The cartilage on my knees started wearing thin and now I walk with a cane.
 
Probably the fact that I think about how much energy something will cost me before doing anything.
 
Any time I sit on the ground I have to think about how to get back up again looking for anything I can use to help me.
 
Doing some routine physical labor and being sore the next morning 😭
 
I used to game until 3 am and still function the next day at work. I used to drink uncs under the table and still drink a lot more into the night after. I used to hold myself up and fuck wildly for hours without stopping. My knee injury never hurt from stairs before. I used to eat multiple plates of food and still want more.

Now, I'm a sober, hard working man on a diet that only has mediocre sex when my partner needs it.
 
Back
Top Bottom