Theme editor

transparent textbox

  • Thread starter Thread starter Calysse
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 91

Calysse

Prestige 1
Lewd
Registered
Joined
Aug 4, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
58
Vouches
0
Likes
139
LewdCoins
⚡32
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎2 Months of Service‎
Thread owner
Hi guys,
I don't know if this has already been shared or if I'm posting in the right category,
but I'm sharing an .rpy file with you that lets you have a transparent textbox in your Ren'Py games.

Just copy it into your game's "game" folder.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You can also use this one that adds a couple of options to the Preferences Menu.
Drop this script in the Game folder. It will give you the ability to vary the visibility of the Text Box. I use about 15% myself :) It doesn't have Text Outline though. It will also allow you to turn on or off the Quick Menu at the bottom...

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments


.RPY File
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You can also use this one that adds a couple of options to the Preferences Menu.
Drop this script in the Game folder. It will give you the ability to vary the visibility of the Text Box. I use about 15% myself :) It doesn't have Text Outline though. It will also allow you to turn on or off the Quick Menu at the bottom...

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments


.RPY File
Thanks for sharing. Would have been so helpful to have this sooner. Playing games via joiplay that don't feature the quick menu and for when w.e reason skip gesture not working is such a pain.
 
Back
Top Bottom