First off, I’m sorry you haven’t received a translation yet and have had to wait so long.
The problem is, I’ve been interrupted by a ton of crap and constantly bombarded with all sorts of nonsense.
Secondly, your game is an absolute nightmare... Google’s image translator doesn’t output the image at the same resolution as the original...
Unfortunately, the developer uses atlas and JSON files containing image coordinates...
...and those coordinates are applied to the original image.
Since the resolution isn't exactly the same, it completely fucks up the whole engine.
I was on the verge of giving up, but I’m trying to find a solution so you can get your translation soon; if that doesn't work, I'll let you know in good time...
Translating the text is a nightmare, too.
I’ve gone through over 30,000 lines, and every other line contains some kind of scripting crap.
The scripts are hidden so well that even a line containing just the word "hello" could actually be a script...
It’s really complicated shit—a total fucking nightmare.
But that doesn't apply to all the images... just the ones in Spine's folder. As you can see, I managed to fix most of them, and I've also improved my translation skills a bit; now I know how to convert the Japanese characters here into English.
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
I'm trying to find a solution for the remaining images and get this shit finished today.
I’ve also gone through most of the translations—as I said, I’m really sorry for the delay.I hope there won't be any further interruptions.