VN Ren'Py DAZ Tomboy Supremacy [v0.10b Prologue] [Abere Lucifer]

4.43 star(s) 7 ratings
4.43 star(s) 7 reviews
Found a leak of the Re-Render Chapter 1 Part 1 It's not the full update however, but something to give you an idea of what is to come.. I don't think Doc will mind.. :)

Tomboy Supremacy: Re-Render Chapter 1 Part 1
PC -
MAC -
ANDROID -
If it's out there it's out there. Enjoy!
 
I am back home. I had to go up the mountain and help a friend with some stuff. God I'm tired. It was only a few hours but it wore me out. I think I'm just gonna relax for the rest of the day. I'll get back to work tomorrow.

View attachment mountain.mp4
 
  • Like
Reactions: B2c
I slept almost 11 hours. I told y'all I was worn out yesterday. LOL! Give me a few to wake up then I'll get to rendering. Stay tuned...

morning5555555555555555555555.png
 
Back
Top Bottom