Do you still get the text "Trust cap removed!" after the screen fades black? If so, do you get the update "+5 Trust" on your HUD?
I finally got past that part, I had to move my cursor around and clicked every time it lit up. It happened a couple more times throughout the game as well.

I think the game has a lot of great stuff, just a little buggy. I think it skipped me ahead a bunch of days maybe, it was impossible to get everything done in the short timeframe. I would much prefer if there was no deadline to explore. There seems to be a lot to do in the game.
 
Weekend option Skip Day just leads to the "lights off" black screen. The weekend event to work at Sari Sari does the same (after the trust cap removed message). Angle2 renderer.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom