Theme editor

Thoughts on Pineapple on Pizza?

  • Thread starter Thread starter psyOP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 981
  • Views Views 41K
Not my first choice, but I'd rather have pineapples than fucking olives anywhere near my pizzas.
 
A little too sweet if there's nothing to balance it out. But I'll eat it if it's there.
 
Yes, but only as a secondary pizza, if I'm only getting one pizza I'll never pick pineapple. I'd probably say it's a third pizza kind of pick.
 
Overpowers the taste of all other toppings and throws the entire flavour balance into turmoil. Not a fan
 
Horrible idea
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I'll eat pizza with anything except boiled pieces of fat so im good
 
There's one pizza that I enjoy pineapple on that one of my local pizza places makes, otherwise I'm not a fan.
 
I think it's fine. It's not my go to but I'll eat it if its got it
 
Overall it's not bad if you try it a few times, but the first time I just couldn't imagine WHY it was necessary to combine them
 
Pineapple on pizza, or what they called "Hawaiian pizza" was my first introduction to pizza and has been the only pizza I would have growing up. It's only in my 20s did I start trying out other toppings and combinations. So now pineapple or hawaiian is my second pick, why? Is it that good? No absolutely not, I can think of 15 other pizzas and combinations that are better than it, but because hawaiian will always bring me happy childhood memories.
 
Watch out with pineapple on pizzas, there were people beaten off in Italy for this : .
Also, never admit you happened to break spaghettis in half so they can fit in your pot, they are very serious with this kind of things
 
I like em. Needs ham or bacon for that saltiness to complement them but they are a valid topping.
 
Back
Top Bottom