Theme editor

Thoughts on Hairy body part on games?

I don't have an issue with natural pubic hair. If anything, I mostly just get annoyed with things like "landing strips", triangles, and whatnot. Pick a side and go all natural (with basic grooming) or shave it all.

I've largely come around on the hair thing due to hypocrisy. I don't like having hair on my own crotch but it's honestly annoying shaving it all the time so I can understand why women would also find it annoying. I shave/trim my pubic hair every few months so I'm not going to hold women to a higher standard than I'm willing to do. 🤷‍♂️

Specifically when it comes to games, I kind of like it just because it's very rare.
 
I really prefer the games i play to keep body hair to a minimum. its really not attractive at all. To me it always looks detached, stringy, and thin. That, or its opaque to the point that it takes away from the realism.
 
It's a pretty niche preference, but some players like that touch of realism, it's not for everyone though, and that's totally fine.
 
Dont llike lt, maybe sometimes if its a milf that hasnt fuck in a long time. but on young girls or normal ones, fuck no
 
Pubic hair makes games feel more realistic, some variety is always good imo. Great on tomboys or milfs
 
It's definitely a "mood" thing. Sometimes it fits the character. Sometimes I'm just in a weird mood myself and I want to bang someone who has a bit of hair everywhere. It's changed a bit as I've aged.
 
smooth all the way or a nice trim nothing worse than a big bush and a hairy arse on a woman
 
Back
Top Bottom