Thirsty Lesbian
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
The grey styles are both not appealing with the blue stuff.
The dimensions are also repelling, left and right is too much unsused space, thats especially annoying if the browser is not in fullscreen.

Its sad to say, but currently the blue style is the best...and i dont even like blue.
Personally i like the color style of the quotes from v4 and would prefer it as global color scheme instead of the quotes.
But what i dislike in all 3 styles is the new round ava. Its already annoying enough to cut/resize images to fit the restrictions, but now the forum cuts it too and it needs even more finetuning...and aside from the extra work it also dont looks good.

StephanieD

Your Banana Girl Princess!
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 20, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
All the stuff at the top of the page about merging versions is gone. It's now been over
72 hours since this all began. Styles are still gone. Is this all preparation for moving the styles
to a Prestige 5 like how everything was moved from P2 to P4?

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
All the stuff at the top of the page about merging versions is gone. It's now been over
72 hours since this all began. Styles are still gone. Is this all preparation for moving the styles
to a Prestige 5 like how everything was moved from P2 to P4?
just getting rid of clutter, im still working on the oasis v2 theme tho.

Reactions: 1 user

VND

weirdo
Prestige 4
Registered
Away on vacation
Lewd
Feb 4, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Custom styles are back, and the site lags again as fuck...

IncestSexual

= SisterSexual Siscest - LesboSexual SisterPhile =
Game Uploader
Registered
May 21, 2024
Threads
my Sister's bedroom, my Sister is my Wife! Siscest
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
We need extended/full CSS functions, the things won't jump, bounce, shake, flip, beat or reverse spinning/in opposite direction... there are so many missing opportunities.

There were custom profile tools for uploaders/mods, would be awesome to have additional unique themes for each.

the dean's perks showcase is obsolete duh

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 31, 2105.

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
We need extended/full CSS functions, the things won't jump, bounce, shake, flip, beat or reverse spinning/in opposite direction... there are so many missing opportunities.

There were custom profile tools for uploaders/mods, would be awesome to have additional unique themes for each.

the dean's perks showcase is obsolete duh
You should have all of it cause your team uploader

Back
Top Bottom