Apr 23, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
@Kavinsky also make it more compact like fuck59
instead of this empty space
You must be registered to see attachments

remove it at all, slim and tight like this:
thats one of the issues with that theme, its not really user friendly when it comes to customizing the style, by that i mean i tried many times to (slim) it down but it always fails.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

dedalo_69

Registered
Lewd
Jan 9, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Personally I prefer the V4, much more visible for me as I have a certain age...

-CookieMonster666-

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
May 7, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
I agree that I think v4 is better visually in general, so I think merging colors into 5 is the way to go. But, there are a couple of big things I think 5 has over 4. One is that the selected tab doesn't have a more obvious difference in appearance in v4 to show it's currently selected. The thin underscore on v4 isn't that great if you're not as attentive or have trouble with one-to-two-pixel lines like that being discernable. Also, the thread prefixes are a bit nicer visually on v5, especially for VAM (the deeper brown on v4 doesn't stand out nearly as well against the site's background as the labels in v5 do).

MTelly

Bidi badi bum bum
Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 20, 2024
Threads
Website
ko-fi.com
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
I prefer the current one (AOSIS). Well spaced texts, nice fonts and colors, not too much contrast...

• Heart
  • purple_heart
Reactions: 4 users

VND

weirdo
Prestige 4
Registered
Away on vacation
Lewd
Feb 4, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
I prefer a one with not much space on the sites. It is a waste of space, where can be text. You have to scroll like shit, for a small comment.
I´m not on a phone. I´m on a computer. You know this old things, which is heavy to carry?

Edit:
V4 is bugged...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Uncle Loco

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Lewd
May 19, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I can adapt to any of the themes so it is not a huge deal to me. I would rather you pick a theme that works best for the site with minimal issues, rather than pick one we like that causes problems.

Reactions: 2 users

RIC0H

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
@Kavinsky also make it more compact like fuck59
instead of this empty space

remove it at all, make it slim and tight like this:

had to scroll like 2 - 3 times on ordinary short comments to skip one message lol
In order to do that, they need to declutter the postbit.

To:

No point having multiple tags, you could either make the tags smaller and make them closer together. or only use 1 tag and give the user an option to which tag they want to display.

Last edited:
  • Heyy

Noci

𝓕𝓾𝓶𝓸 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓻
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Feb 21, 2023
Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

To:

No point having multiple tags, you could either make the tags smaller and make them closer together. or only use 1 tag and give the user an option to which tag they want to display.
i personally like the long, cluttered postbit.
it's very nostalgic for me
reminds me a bit of old angelfire sites

• Heart

IncestSexual

= SisterSexual Siscest - LesboSexual SisterPhile =
Game Uploader
Registered
May 21, 2024
Threads
my Sister's bedroom, my Sister is my Wife! Siscest
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN

To:

no need to remove tag, just remove these pointless tabs, it'll be a way simpler, AND the empty spaces below comments/profileslike this one:

p2-png.236827

small and compact is a way to go. i think the "member" tab should be removed, or placed below mem+ eyes because of obvious reasons duh. like you're registered here, of course you're a #member# haha

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 31, 2105.

RIC0H

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
i personally like the long, cluttered postbit.
it's very nostalgic for me
reminds me a bit of old angelfire sites
All they need to do is make two of the same theme, but one with a long postbit and one with a short postbit.
That way the user can choose which they prefer.

RIC0H

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
no need to remove tag, just remove these pointless tabs, it'll be a way simpler, AND the empty spaces below comments/profileslike this one:

p2-png.236827
The empty space is tied to the size of the post (where you type and where your signature is)

The longer the post, the longer that empty space is.

• Heyy

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Both are not good.

Colors:

Both:
The contrast between the similar "colors" is too low, everything looks the same and blends together.
My eyes want to focus on the edges of the color changes, but it's so similar that it looks strange (I am talking about the parts where similar shades are used, like the information in the postbit).

Its basically just different shades of grey the default colors are all muted... Isn't this lewd corner and not funeral corner?

v4.
The jump from light grey of everything to dark grey of quotes, signatures or the post edit box is too harsh.
One moment you read white text on light grey, then suddenly withe text on dark grey/black and back. It's tiring for the eyes.
Selecting text in the post editing box has also a too low contrast, very hard to see if you selected something.

v5.
It's unfinished.
What else is there to say.
Colors all over the place, yet too similar in shades. There are parts that have clearly the default color preset.
Selecting text in the post editing box is white text with withe selection, great... now I can't see what I selected...
The notification alerts are so easy to miss because their color is so muted.

Style:
Both:
Overall both look a bit cheep and unimaginative.

v4.
Overall it's kinda okayish...
It's missing clear borders and distinctions between the different areas.
The gigantic LewdCorner Logo will get blocked by me with uBlock origins if it stays that obnoxious huge.

v5.
Again, it's unfinished. Also it looks reather old in it's style.
Style is too narrow, maybe fine for mobile or zoomers who are accustomed to having such narrow windows, but on desktop it looks strange. Wasted space on the sides and my mouse wheel will expode after a while.

Conclusion:
Both are not good.
If you only spend a couple of minutes here, they are probably fine, but for those of us who frequent visit this site (that's what you want after all) it's bad.
It's tiring for the eyes.

Do I have anything good to say? In comparision to the Oasis one? No, not really, maybe they are less demending on the GPU?

• Thinking

IncestSexual

= SisterSexual Siscest - LesboSexual SisterPhile =
Game Uploader
Registered
May 21, 2024
Threads
my Sister's bedroom, my Sister is my Wife! Siscest
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
The empty space is tied to the size of the post (where you type and where your signature is)

The longer the post, the longer that empty space is.
i mean the other empty space with useless /none/null info, just waste of space ngl, it's weird

upd. can we have similar search function like fuck59?
excluding/including tags and prefixes (more than 10 of course)

Last edited:
This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 31, 2105.

RIC0H

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
i mean the other empty space with useless /none/null info, just waste of space ngl, it's weird
Empty space on the right is caused by the postbit being bigger than the post.

As posted, the postbit would need to be decluttered in order to reduce the unused space

HuevosAzules

Professional Weirdo
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I can adapt to any of the themes so it is not a huge deal to me. I would rather you pick a theme that works best for the site with minimal issues, rather than pick one we like that causes problems.
I was thinking the exact same thing...
I rather it be stable and user friendly than full of bells and whistles but buggy.
Do what's best for the site. Us plebes will adapt ;)

hmadao

Registered
Nov 4, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
AOSIS looks the best for me. The v4 header takes too much space and v5 has too much wasted space on the sides.

Back
Top Bottom