The Wild Boy [EthanKrautz][Development Thread]

linnius

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 3, 2022
LC COIN
Looks rather promising with a lot of potential. The renders look very good, and you seem the be getting better in comparison to what I've seen in the Sunset Fairies!
Most of the tags are right up my alley, and the supernatural aspect can open up a lot of interesting possibilities, so I am very much looking forward to seeing more.

I would add that I concur with what Kollyn and Winston1984 have said about variety, I also like curvy/thicc women but in here it leans more towards the absurd in terms of propotions. Adding variety and making some of them at least more realistic will certainly solve that in my view, and make the game much better.

Gonna watch this one, best of luck Ethan! :cool:

harukun

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 22, 2023
LC COIN
It looks rather promising indeed, but maybe add different bodytypes for your woman; they don't have to be loils or anything, maybe make one character with big saggy boobs or something; or have one bigger ass than the others so that there's more of a district difference between them.(thats just my two sense about it)

Maggy

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 21, 2022
LC COIN
Not my taste. I like the idea, the renders and the whole concept of Sunset Fairies more. But that's only my personal opinion.

Back
Top Bottom