The Wild Boy [EthanKrautz][Development Thread]

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Oct 1, 2022
LC COIN
You must be registered to see attachments

Hello everyone... again... continuing with the stories that I wanted to turn into a game, I present to you "The Wild Boy"
Unlike BSAA and TSF, this story will be much more hardcore.:D

The Story:

This novel will be about the life of Ethan (name you want) who is kidnapped shortly after birth. He is reported missing after his kidnappers die in a car accident in the mountains.
He is raised by a pack of wolves for several years, until captured by a farmer while trying to hunt one of his sheep.

He was taken to the hospital and examined, and is identified by the color of his eyes.
This is when they call his family and Ethan meets with them. Although he does not recognize them, due to what happened.

After some time in rehab, he is sent to be with his family. And here a series of very strange events will begin, due to his behavior.

Will he manage to fit into society? How will a person who was only governed by the unspoken laws of his pack act? Will he use the knowledge that he has now acquired for good or evil?
And most importantly, how will he see the women in his family? And how will the women in his family act towards him?

Tags/Fetishes:
- Shota
- Incest
- Corruption
- BDSM
- Humiliation
- Groping
- Mind Control
- Big tits
- Big ass
- Virgin
- Pregnancy (Definitely)
- Footjob / handjob / creampie / etc
- Horror
- Graphic violence
- Bestiality
- Harem
- Prolapse
- Voyeurism

Characters:
MC: Ethan

Mom: Amelia

Sister 1: Lesly

Sister 2: Lynette

Aunt: Kelly

Grandma: Briana

That would be all for the moment. There are some tags that I don't know whether to add or not, but I'll see as time goes on.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Kollyn

Registered
Lewd
Dec 14, 2022
LC COIN
Like the genral Idea but maybe he needs a somewhat smaller sister too

Reactions: 3 users

Tarakis

The Angry Garden Gnome
Registered
Lewd
Jul 12, 2022
LC COIN
I get you like your women thicc, but for the love of all, STOP overdoing it with the Overblown Boobs and Asses. NUFF SAID!!! :p

Carry On!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 users

i_patchy

Registered
Lewd
Mar 21, 2023
LC COIN
Dont listen to people who suggest "deflating" characters, just do what you want. Though i will second request for additional female characters that are closer to the age of shota protagonist.

Reactions: 1 user

Lend

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
I love the thickness of those characters, I also agree with having some smaller/different bodytypes, but no need for another sister when you can just make... daughters.

AlfaBit

Harem Highlander
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
May 5, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I see some thick but no thin, that's just unacceptable 😤

Nubis93

Lover of AI art
Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2023
LC COIN
almost seems like his sisters and mother are the same model with too big butts but the concept sounds good

AlfaBit

Harem Highlander
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
May 5, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
You must be registered to see attachments

Hello everyone... again... continuing with the stories that I wanted to turn into a game, I present to you "The Wild Boy"
Unlike BSAA and TSF, this story will be much more hardcore.:D

The Story:

This novel will be about the life of Ethan (name you want) who is kidnapped shortly after birth. He is reported missing after his kidnappers die in a car accident in the mountains.
He is raised by a pack of wolves for several years, until captured by a farmer while trying to hunt one of his sheep.

He was taken to the hospital and examined, and is identified by the color of his eyes.
This is when they call his family and Ethan meets with them. Although he does not recognize them, due to what happened.

After some time in rehab, he is sent to be with his family. And here a series of very strange events will begin, due to his behavior.

Will he manage to fit into society? How will a person who was only governed by the unspoken laws of his pack act? Will he use the knowledge that he has now acquired for good or evil?
And most importantly, how will he see the women in his family? And how will the women in his family act towards him?

Tags/Fetishes:
- Shota
- Incest
- Corruption
- BDSM
- Humiliation
- Groping
- Mind Control
- Big tits
- Big ass
- Virgin
- Pregnancy (Definitely)
- Footjob / handjob / creampie / etc
- Horror
- Graphic violence
- Harem
- Prolapse
- Voyeurism

Characters:
MC: Ethan

Mom: Amelia

Sister 1: Lesly

Sister 2: Lynette

Aunt: Kelly

Grandma: Briana

That would be all for the moment. There are some tags that I don't know whether to add or not, but I'll see as time goes on.
Also grandma's face looks a little masculine, should look a little old but not masculine.

Adhominem

Registered
Lewd
Dec 13, 2023
LC COIN
Don't listen to these bastards, no little sister, little cousin or anything like that. It's on the right track, I eagerly await the release. Congratulations.

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Hmm looks and sounds interesting. Also kudos to you for doing something different.(y)

Moving on can't wait to play your game.

Back
Top Bottom