The Crystal Witch: Charolite

Rebel 357

Game Developer
Game Developer
Lewd
Registered
Joined
Jan 4, 2023
Messages
216
LewdCoins
⚡3,760
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎3 Years of Service‎
Title Screens (WIP):

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments


Tags: 2000s, Romance, Witchcraft, Esoteric, Pop Culture, Adult Male x Young Female, teen loli, USA, Witch, Animated
Themes: Crystal Magic, Crystal Healing, Mental Health
Fetishes: Small Breasts, blowjobs, buttjobs, vaginal sex, anal sex, pregnant vaginal sex, pregnant anal sex, creampies, deflowering, Self-Insert Male MC, Only 1 love interest
Genre: Simulation
Game Engine: GDevelop 5.2.6 ( )
Release Data ETA: October 30th, 2026

Technical:
  • Pixel Art + Koikatsu Sunshine renders
  • 2D gameplay
  • 1920x1080 native resolution
  • Free and Open-Source
  • Public Domain (CC0 1.0)
  • Mouse + Keyboard controls

Tools:
  • Koikatsu Sunshine EX Better Repack 12
  • LMMS
  • GIMP
  • Krita
  • Tenacity
  • LibreOffice
  • Inkscape
  • Pix (v3.4.10 ) An image viewer and browser.

Background:
In order to further my learning on game engines, I decided to revisit GDevelop and go back to using it and learning how to make games with it. While I did have in mind to create the original project from 2023, I ended up deviating from it again for this game engine. Currently, I'm trying to do some things different from what I did with TCW:A. There will still be the use of pixel art and KKS renders in combo.

Music:
Music plays a large part of my games, this game project is no exception. Instead of slightly going out of the 2005 year range, this one stays strictly within the 2001-2005 year range for music selection. Most of it is the same but there are additions and a few removal of songs. Currently at 41 songs for this game project, I might add one or two more, but I do want to keep in mind if it works well with the game. I feel like I tread too often using 2000s emo and post-hardcore songs.
The title screen BGM of the original makes use of "Sick Sad Little World" by Incubus, but now that I've discovered a hidden gem by Stutterfly called "Where Angels Fell", I might change the title screen BGM.
The gloomy music for most tracks is a reminder that those times were not good either. Since 9/11, the era became one of fear and paranoia, people seem to have forgotten that with the nostalgia lenses they see those times with.
Where Angels Fell (Suggested title screen BGM 1)

Sick Sad Little World (Suggested title screen BGM 2)


Settings:
In order to help visualize the year of 2005 for the USA, I have decided to make some references for the game to cement that time period. Despite trying to bring that era alive in this game, I'm not trying to make this a political game. People are very burnt out from politics enough as it is. This game isn't going to focus on the politics and political unrest that came from the 2000s. I consider this game project a light fiction due to how close it draws on real life influences and sticks to it.

Atmosphere:
As you can see with the music, this game won't be all "Peaches and Cream", but it won't be all "Doom and Gloom" either.

WIP Image assets:


Game Work Screenshots:


Side note: The characters are slightly altered from the models used in TCW:A.
Note: Game is still going through some drafts as I learn to use this game engine. I'll have to update this later.
This game won't be long, I don't have it in me to do long and complex games as a hobby dev anymore.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back
Top Bottom