Theme editor

Looks like the last time I checked this one out was in May 2025 and haven't gone into it since. I've been hoping for an update, but haven't seen anything regarding it lately. Hope
the Dev comes out with something soon. I'd like to go back into this one and see the progression.
 
The change in character behavior is dramatic. Like one scene the girl says "never" and then, after one more scene, they are suddenly saying "Oh, I've always wanted to do this with you!"
 
I really like the current content but what is the Corruption counter for ? Is it just for bragging rights if you get everyone with 0 points ?
 
Datanodes download link says it belongs to f 95 and will not proceed. This is a common problem with their links from Lewdcorner.
Curious why the GoFile links are no longer being utilized.
 
The game inevitably features femdom, only to then shift to maledom. Moving from something I dislike to another thing I also find unappealing is certainly not my highest priority.
 
So when did this get ai-cg? I played it a few years ago and that wasnt in there as far as I could tell but I see the tag on it now.
 
just seeing this game now, wow, I'm super behind on the times !!
 
I found this game a bit bipolar; I played it up to a recent update, though I wasn't familiar with it before. I get the impression the author is kind of drifting with the story—it lacks continuity. It’s not bad, but there are inconsistencies that bothered me, as well as inexplicable shifts in behavior.

The fairy powers are barely used in the story and have been relegated to the background, much like the fairy herself.

The game starts out looking like a potential harem sim but falls short of that; the author opted for "Girl A or B" choices—specifically regarding Victoria—which seems like a flaw in the sandbox design.

The relationship with Linda—which was interesting precisely because it started as a mutually beneficial arrangement—shifts straight into a standard romance.

As for the twin sisters, the dynamic goes from a duo to a solo route between updates.
I miss that Liz so much.
Liz leao.png
 
I really like this game and its models, but I'm surprised progress is so slow—and apparently, they're using AI now; I think I read that somewhere. Plus, the updates are very short. I just hope they finish the game before I die.
 
Ai is fine but this game is just a bit off.
Plot and details are just confusing to me..
The sister and the Fairy are just great though...while I like the Daddy Daughter dynamic the most
This sister/brother is a turn on for sure. Hope one day this game gets flushed out and I can get into it more.
 
Ai is fine but this game is just a bit off.
Plot and details are just confusing to me..
The sister and the Fairy are just great though...while I like the Daddy Daughter dynamic the most
This sister/brother is a turn on for sure. Hope one day this game gets flushed out and I can get into it more.
haven't played yet, was watching for some reason, just cant remember.

286407_1-jpg.753439
 
The game is basically not bad, it's easy to read, the plot and relationships with the characters here are very mediocre, but the author understands this himself, and therefore presents this mediocrity through the prism of comicality, which already looks quite worthy of attention, sometimes you can even giggle at how the author uses the hackneyed cliches of the genre and fades away from it.
Personally (but these are my personal cockroaches in my head), the only thing that turns me away from this project is the tag "school setting") and the presence of supernatural beings, well, all sorts of elves and orcs (in a broad sense) bother me.
 
I was enjoying the game until you could tell the remade portions stopped and the dev didnt bother meshing the old storyline into the new

once that happened, the game was just so bad in my opinion
 
Holy!! This was one of the first games that I played but I totally forgot that it existed, gotta try it now
 
Back
Top Bottom