The abandoned game you're still waiting for

amorazi

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
Always had a soft spot for Emmanuelle and a number of games that have already been mentioned a hundred times. Then I remember stuff like violated heroine too. There's just too many in the end.

ZerueL

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 17, 2022
LC COIN
Erolon: Dungeon Bound by the creators of Insexual Awakening 1 & 2.
They want to continue it, but with all the problems they experienced with their artists and such, and the fact that IA2 is getting some attention and they won't be having artist problems there since it's made w/ Koikatsu models now compared to Drawn 2D in IA1 & Erolon, they just decided to completely focus on IA2.

It's been 3 years now. I guess the only way it'll continue is after IA2 with all the attention it's been getting.

Tychondrius

Registered
LV

Mar 20, 2023
LC COIN
i Didn't know Corruption Time was so much popular. I will add:
Offcuts
Measuring my Cum , even though i liked the original story where mom wasn't split personality
Milftoon Drama (with a different engine if possible)

rockstar

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 10, 2022
LC COIN
Proud father ofc and more unknown game called Hail to the king was really promising

ZerueL

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 17, 2022
LC COIN
I read somewhere that Midlife Crisis was abandoned. :(
Any info on this?
Judging from the few I've read, It's the usual reason of getting the abandoned tag due to getting ghosted/not having any communication/updates from the dev(Last was December 9. 2023). Since I got this from cuckzone then their rules about abandoned tag is applied there.
Not like the reason with "The Intoxicating Flavor" where it got abandoned due to the dev saying so.

I could still be wrong tho and it's really abandoned, but most of the people there have said that's the reason it got the abandoned tag

Back
Top Bottom