The abandoned game you're still waiting for

Umatsu

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 18, 2023
LC COIN
I'm pretty sure that easy access templates for DAZ models with poses collections would reduce the amount of abandoned games. Lots of devs start games with a good idea, something missing on other game, get audience and good feedback at first, and then abandon in front of the work needed for a full project.

JonnyReg

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 3, 2023
LC COIN
Corruption Time. It's kinda cool to see that there are a bunch of others who wanted to see it continue as well.

Reactions: 1 user

Pepepepepe

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 12, 2023
LC COIN
Well technically its not abandoned
EraHunter had such a promising start
A shame that the devs just milk the game

osiris789

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 15, 2024
LC COIN
Bad Teacher was the one I originally was disappointed to see go unfinished

Reactions: 1 users

dudeplayer

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 11, 2023
LC COIN
still waiting for an Endowed update, Money or Morals, Polarity, Oh Daddy part 2, Summer Camp, Amity Park

fonlevis

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 4, 2023
LC COIN
And yet no one has ever mentioned Reluctant Archon ?

I'm very disappointed. I know there is no smols in the game, but that writing was VERY good imho. I'm so saddened when I read it was abandoned. I really loved the game :'(
I fully support it! Already suffered in some topic from mentioning that it is abandoned!

Borf666

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
The unique models of "View of Family". Marvel had some health problems and may have gone blind. It really sucks if that was true.

amieto113

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 16, 2022
LC COIN
I really hope echii sensei comes back but who knows or A.O.A but at this point it seems impossible

Laseracid

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
A.O.A.
Dr Amana sexual therapist
Proud Father

I decided to list them in alphabetical order to keep it even but I wish all 3 would come back very badly

Back
Top Bottom