8 Months of Service
It's not complete about v.56021V.56021.pdf is hereYou must be registered to see links
[automerge]1770510129[/automerge]
if you do not reply to the person you are talking to, no one knows what you are talking about
It's not complete about v.56021V.56021.pdf is hereYou must be registered to see links
[automerge]1770510129[/automerge]
if you do not reply to the person you are talking to, no one knows what you are talking about
who the fuck would publish a unfinished pdf ??It's not complete about v.56021
errr....hummm, well, i was gonna say it, but...cliffhanger !who the fuck would publish a unfinished pdf ??
thx, your fast !!View attachment 718308
WINDOWS - UPDATE v.57022 US :You must be registered to see linksYou must be registered to see links
You must be registered to see links
Enjoy !
Yes. When you find a chest, you can open it with this key.thx, your fast !!
but as for the image, I'm deleting the game & never playing it again !!
[automerge]1771203628[/automerge]
what are chest keys called in the cheat mod ?
for the KS Chests ?
oOOoooh.. I don't use this kind of "cheat mod".question was: what are "chest keys" called in the "cheat mod" ?
i do not see any chest key in the cheat mod list of "keys"
View attachment 718359

how "fitting" they gave her a "cow costume" that even has a numbered ear tag loloOOoooh.. I don't use this kind of "cheat mod".
[automerge]1771225309[/automerge]
View attachment 718370
FRENCH TRANSLATION :You must be registered to see links
if it wasn't set to a 45 degree angle it wouldn't be too bad, the human brain isn't made to figure out shit like that.Great game as always but I recommend using cheats because the combat is horrendous.
It's fixed right now.if it wasn't set to a 45 degree angle it wouldn't be too bad, the human brain isn't made to figure out shit like that.
[automerge]1772559632[/automerge]
@Le Chauve is having internet problems, they sent the update files only for V 59031
You must be registered to see links
kk, thx.It's fixed right now.
You must be registered to see links
You must be registered to see links

I don't claim to be “the god” of anything.unfortunately & for unknown reasons @Le Chauve if on another site telling people they have to wait until March 20th to get the new update
I find this as strange as fuck that someone would play "file gods"
before it was "give me 30 likes & i release the files" than it was "comments aren't good enough for me to release the files" now its "you gotta wait 5 full days before I release the files"
these were found released by some random & are yours in 5 minutes, no bitching, no forced likes, no forced PM's no forced send me your money
please enjoy what the internet was invented for (sharing digital information with your friends)
DOWNLOAD LINK TO THE V.60032 UPDATE ONLY IS BELOW
View attachment 726088
You must be registered to see links
"Alt Account" "behind a VPN"I don't claim to be “the god” of anything.
NLT-media is a very powerful company that rakes in millions of dollars and can afford to hire spies everywhere—including, and especially, on pirate sites.
I was pressured and intimidated into waiting a few days before publishing the updates.
And for the record, the whole “likes” thing only happened once. It was more of a joke than anything else.
If people hadn’t breaking my balls repeatedly, I would have already posted the update, as I often do.