suggest me father-daughter games

  • Thread starter Thread starter Meklerk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 349

Meklerk

Registered
Member stats
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
2
Vouches
0
Likes
0
LewdCoins
⚡-2
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎10 Days of Service‎
Thread owner
I need all father-daugther games give me everything
 
Desert Stalker was pretty solid liked the setting and the dynamic with the girls. The other one I played was that game where you’re locked in those rooms and your family starts showing up one by one (I think it was called Boxed In). That one was interesting in a messed-up way.
 
I didn't try very hard, so I am sure I missed some obvious ones.

AITA - Am I the Asshole, not a lot of story, but it fits the request.
ALT CTRL DEL, the whole family is fucking each or at least dimensional twins of each other. It's convoluted. This developer has multiple games and all or most have what you're looking for and are good.
Bad Hero, 90% sure this is a "Father"
Cassette 1, and Cassette 2. Father/school principle plants a camera to catch a pervy teacher, video is of his daughter. I think the dad is into it, can't recall.
Dating My Daughter, this is what you asked for.
Family Vacation, this is what you asked for.
Foster Home for Fantasy Girls, not what you asked for, but possibly what you wanted. MC has a paternal role for (adopted) monster slaves.
God Life, Never played this, but I think it has what you've requested.
Goodnight Kiss: Sugar and Spice, "friends" daughter and her naughty twin move in.
Light of My Life, some people dislike the models, the story is good.
Live in Corruption, uncle not father but there is a lot of content and pretty good.
Malignant, game was left on a cliffhanger (or bad ending), because the dev got sick of people whining. This is worth looking at.
Midlife Crisis, Dev died. This is being remade and also continued. But this link is the origonal.
My New Memories, reputable developer who is currently on hiatus due to legal issues.
No Place Like Home, it's uncle not father. This developer has multiple games and all or most have what you're looking for and are good.
Now & Then, father daughter and daughters friend post zombie-pocolypse. (dev's other games are good too, but aren't dad/daughter
Oh Daddy, this is part one, the graphics improve in sequel (Sara)
Out of Puberty: Reimagined, Daughter POV. No plot, fuck everyone dad included. A little mindless but pretty decent.
Powers That Be, This developer has multiple games and all or most have what you're looking for and are good.
Radiant, from memory this fits.
Sara (Oh Daddy Part 2), this is what you asked for.
Single Again, many people dislike the dads personality, but this does fit well (surprisingly so) and is pretty good.
Sixteen Years Later!, from memory this fits.
Taking Advantage, from memory this fits.
The Big Step, daughter POV, father is a LI, don't skip this one.
The Button, This developer has multiple games and all or most have what you're looking for and are good.
True Husband, explicitly not daughter, but might as well be.
Uncanny, explicitly not daughter, but might as well be.
Violation Nation, daughter is a LI if I remember correctly. This developer has multiple games and all or most have what you're looking for and are good.
Whoremonger NTE, faux daughter LI's when the game progresses the actual daughter will be a LI
xxxFiles (Caine.Totally.Sane), father gets possessed. daughter is an LI
You Can Do It Lola, POV daughter. Dad sex is a LI. This developers games are a little clunky.
Young Again, father dies and is reborn (isekai?) as teenager. Daughter is a LI.
 
Guy Oblivious really went hard on it. Here's some more tho

Avalon (from my 3 second search, couldn't find it here) You're the uncle of the FML but essential are the father figure (with a burly beard!)

Ecchi Sensei You have a full family of all girls where you certainly have relations, you also have relations with many many many others. Are any of them Ecchi Sensei's precious students? I guess you'll find out. Dev has been on "hiatus" for many years, so it's abandoned and don't expect updates from it.

Parental Love Your are the father! (figure, I dunno patch it). It fills the req and I like it
 
Hi,
As someone already suggested, Boxed in is really good even if short. In the continuation there is Secret and promises which is my favorite out there. Even if there isn't only D/D the scenes are amazing.
 
Everything visual novels and renpy engines huh? Not my thing, but I might check some of it when get bored.
 
Everything visual novels and renpy engines huh? Not my thing, but I might check some of it when get bored.
Do you have any good F/D game that isn't a light novel or without Ren'Py ?
 
A couple of obvious ones I'm surprised Guy Oblivious missed:

The Daddy Plan (ongoing but not updated since February). Daughters are teenagers, dad is a super nice dude (too nice for some tastes) and daughters drive the plot: VN - Ren'Py - DAZ - The Daddy Plan [v0.0.9] [ShaddyGames]

Such a Sharp Pain (canceled and abandoned due to the dev leaving the loli game scene). Daughters are teen and loli, dad is a jerk whose lusts drive the plot: Abandoned - VN - Ren'Py - DAZ - SUCH A SHARP PAIN [V0.11.7R] [KETZAL]
 
Last edited:
The Last of Us and BioShock Infinite are the big ones for that father-daughter bond, both hit hard emotionally. God of War is more father-son, but it has the same kind of heartfelt dynamic if you’re open to that too.
 
The Last of Us and BioShock Infinite are the big ones for that father-daughter bond, both hit hard emotionally. God of War is more father-son, but it has the same kind of heartfelt dynamic if you’re open to that too.

Pretty sure he's looking for lewd games. Joel doesn't get to fuck Sarah (dies) or Ellie (lesbian) and Booker doesn't get to fuck Elizabeth (multiversal deaths). Since they're, you know, AAA mass-market titles. :ROFLMAO:
 
Yes I missed some, when I make these lists I am seldom comprehensive. Making that many links and writing those short blurbs takes a surprising amount of time, and so I only give the spreadsheet a once over.

Secret and promises
Thank you for the notice that there is a sequel to Boxed In. I'll look into Secrets and Promises.

Also, I remebered another one that really should be in the list. It's obscure enough I find it unlikely to be mentioned by anyone else.

In the Sound of Silence F/D VN, short but worth looking at, at least once.

isn't on this site, I did find it on F95 though. I try to use LC links whenever possible. Thank you for the suggestion.
 
Last edited:
VN - Ren'Py - DAZ - Lost at Birth [Ch. 10 CE Part 1] [V19] long lost daughter theme. there are other LIs including your wife, but if you play your cards right she doesnt mind. very slow burn, daughter content is practically halfway in

Thanks, solid recommendation. Checked it out after seeing your post.

If anyone else does, there are no animations for a while, but they do kick in later towards the end, so don't stop playing cuz of that.

Most the scenes with the daughter, since this is a F/D thread, are semi-realistic build up between them, which evolves into mostly just teasing type content -- Unfortunately the game does seem to be abandoned, even though i don't see the tag, well over a year since an update, BUT -- you do get a real scene with the daughter before the game 'ends', so go ahead and play this one.
 
Desert Stalker was pretty solid liked the setting and the dynamic with the girls. The other one I played was that game where you’re locked in those rooms and your family starts showing up one by one (I think it was called Boxed In). That one was interesting in a messed-up way.
I think Desert Stalker is one of the best games I've played involving father/daughter. Just a good game overall.
 
Back
Top Bottom