Theme editor

Story or straight to the point?

  • Thread starter Thread starter frighino
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 491
if the story is well written, thought out, planned and executed very nicely then story comes first and should elevate any lewds



if the story is ass or non-existent, then i'd prefer all resources/effort to go straight into lewds/animations etc
 
every1 have differents opinion but for me story first with good animation not just all arts
 
for me depends on the person that makes it. if you are good at story telling, than you can make an amazing story.

so if you can't make a story, make it straight to the point.. can you make a great story, than make the story... i like both xD
 
As long as they have correlation.
 
The plot and character development are the most important things. For this reason, I send any fuckfests to the trash bin.
 
Yes, story, but it should be well written. This means: pacing. It doesn't drag on (seen this too many times with AVNs). There needs to be hooks to keep interest, there needs to be surprises, there need to be conflict to drive the story, there needs to be structure.
 
It depends, in my opinion the story should either be completely optional, like reading some notes/logs, etc., or done in a way that the player doesn’t have to spend most of their gameplay reading the story.
 
For me the story is really important. It has to be at least decent or I cannot play the game.
 
I don't need the best story but story in general is a must have.
 
It's got to be balanced and helps to let the people playing know what to expect. Stories are great, but it's also nice to have teasers along the way.
 
Story comes first. Otherwise I could just watch pornhub hhhh.
 
I enjoy the stories. If I just wanted some bs to get a quick fap to, I'd go watch regular porn/hentai. I usually set aside a few hours when I want to play AVNs because I like to read the stories.
 
Slow burn is fine but not when it takes you 10 chapters.

Sexy after 3 chapters is fine, sex every chapter is overdoing it though.

Eternus is like my perfect example of balanced Adult game
 
i prefer a good balance between the two , but if i had to choose id choose a good story with less scenes over a bad one with more scenes
 
It really needs a good balance for of fairly equal parts game mechanics, story and character development, and good animations. Also add to that super kinky situations.
 
Straight to the point, a good story is a bonus for me but a story that drags and force you to grind is a no for me
 
i dont like when its too story focused like playing for hours before seeing a scene is too much for me personally
 
I enjoy games with a well thought-out and cohesive story, I feel like they add more personality to the scenes. I do 100% agree with the general sentiment here that super slow burns cause me to just hold the skip button or find a gallery unlocker.
 
Back
Top Bottom