Sort games by update date

Stranger

Daz-d and confused
Sapphire
Registered
Lewd
May 11, 2022
LC COIN
Is there any way to sort games (including the banned Fuck95 games) by update date/version? I like to see what is updated at a glance and not have to go through and compare version numbers. I also don't need to see the latest thread update just to read someone's comment. that is the one things Fuck95 does better than anyone else. It is easy to see what got updated there.

Reactions: 2 users

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Is there any way to sort games (including the banned banned-site games) by update date/version? I like to see what is updated at a glance and not have to go through and compare version numbers. I also don't need to see the latest thread update just to read someone's comment. that is the one things banned-site does better than anyone else. It is easy to see what got updated there.
currently no but we plan on hiring a developer to make us a few addons for the site, ill mark this down as something useful to add once we hire him/them.

for now tho we have enhanced the search a bit.
https://lewdcorner.com/search/

Last edited:

Stranger

Daz-d and confused
Sapphire
Registered
Lewd
May 11, 2022
LC COIN
Wow, I love the new Latest Updates page!!!

Reactions: 1 user

Stranger

Daz-d and confused
Sapphire
Registered
Lewd
May 11, 2022
LC COIN
Hate to repeat myself, but you guys are doing great work on the new page. It's awesome!

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Hate to repeat myself, but you guys are doing great work on the new page. It's awesome!
slowly but surely we will get it to where it has everything like filtering on that page, but that requires a dev that knows xenforo coding and that costs monies :D but thanks :) mainly all @RICOH's work

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom