Theme editor

So, are you team winter, or Team Summer ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter aloysious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 239
  • Views Views 8K

Are team winter, or Team Summer ?

  • team winter

    Votes: 77 65.3%
  • Team Summer

    Votes: 41 34.7%

  • Total voters
    118
Winter all the way after this year's evil ass summer. And bugs, fuck bugs.
 
I live in a hot place so I am very much team winter. Heck some days right now (in the fall) and in winter are still too hot for me.
 
I live in a hot place so I am very much team winter. Heck some days right now (in the fall) and in winter are still too hot for me.
-live in a cold place
-still team winter

You can warm yourself with clothing outside in winter but you can't do the opposite in summer.
 
Summer kind of feels like a suspension of real life. Not necessarily bad. But winter feels like real life itself.
 
Being that where I am the Winter is WINTER winter and swallows us into darkness and not leaving the house for days on end, I am all for that, team Winter!
 
To stay warm in the winter, you can just put on more clothes. But to stay cool in the summer, you take clothes off. Once you run out of clothes to take off... what's left?
 
winter rullz.

You can actually find a way to beat the cold, but when it’s scorching hot outside, the only place you can escape to is the shade under a tree or else —and if it’s humid there, the spot where you’re standing feels suffocating.
 
February. To try to hide the bleakness of February, man invented Valentine's Day. But then February answered back with another holiday: Ash Wednesday. What other month could host a holiday that's designed to remind us that we're all gonna die? That's February for you. It is bleak, it is honest, and it just tells you the way it really is.
 
Winter because cold is better than hot. If it's too cold just put more on. If it's too hot you just have to deal with the suffering since you can only take off so much. And getting into a car when it's too cold kinda feels good. But a hot car is just terrible.
 
Back
Top Bottom