Urgoat
Registered
2 Days of Service
- Developer Name
- HardStuckStudio (me)
- Developer Links
- Version
- 0.1
- Latest Update
- Aug 26, 2026
- Release Date
- Aug 26, 2026
- Language
- English
- OS
- Windows
- Linux
- MacOS
- Android
- Other Games
Hi,
I'm the developer of Slime Sanctuary, a free adult visual novel with sanctuary management, made in Ren'Py. I'd like to request an upload/thread for the game.
Version 0.1 is the first release. You restore a forgotten Slime Sanctuary, look after its residents, and slowly reawaken the magical Primordials that once kept the world in balance. It's a cozy fantasy game with two slime girls to meet, Peach and Mint.
What's in V0.1:
- Chapter I of the story
- 3 zones to explore and restore: the Reception Hall, the Dormitory and your Room
- Sanctuary management: clean, restore and furnish through the Workshop, earn Mana every day, and welcome guests in the Dormitory
- 3 CGs to unlock, kept in the gallery
- A map, objectives and tutorials to guide you
Platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android (APK), and a browser version.
Download (free):
Thanks for your time!
I'm the developer of Slime Sanctuary, a free adult visual novel with sanctuary management, made in Ren'Py. I'd like to request an upload/thread for the game.
Version 0.1 is the first release. You restore a forgotten Slime Sanctuary, look after its residents, and slowly reawaken the magical Primordials that once kept the world in balance. It's a cozy fantasy game with two slime girls to meet, Peach and Mint.
What's in V0.1:
- Chapter I of the story
- 3 zones to explore and restore: the Reception Hall, the Dormitory and your Room
- Sanctuary management: clean, restore and furnish through the Workshop, earn Mana every day, and welcome guests in the Dormitory
- 3 CGs to unlock, kept in the gallery
- A map, objectives and tutorials to guide you
Platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android (APK), and a browser version.
Download (free):
You must be registered to see links
Thanks for your time!