Setting that age....what do you choose ?

tinytits

Registered
Lewd
Jul 3, 2022
LC COIN
I LOOK AT TIT SIZE 😁 but you have to watch the story you don't wonna be letting your 9yo drive the car 😂

Reactions: 1 user

ovanman

Registered
Lewd
Feb 13, 2023
LC COIN
I try to be as accurate as possible but if theres more than one loli and something happens, like later you find out that the one you thought was three years younger than another one turns out to be in the same class as her, it starts becoming immersion breaking and i get the urge to load back. So i kinda wish devs would start doing an unspoken thing where we can all pick up on where they have 18 as the base age and add the number we're suppose to subtract. Like if a loli is supposed to be 12 they put 24 in the age selector, or at least have an option to check like in ssp where you can put 1 press enter and then it'll tell you "9 is the minimum age for this chara" and "14 is the minimum age for this chara" for another one.

Dad70

Registered
Lewd
Jul 11, 2022
LC COIN
default minus 4 works for most games, matching the graphics.

Still I wished that devs would
a) provide proper graphics and more background information on the character before forcing to choose an age.
b) provide age ranges that make sense, story wise
c) only ask for just one age adjustment and adapt all other characters accordingly
A. Not a big problem for dev to do.
B. If they do that i think dev got some problems on some sites, but i'm happy if they do give some hint.
C. Yes, but also give the possibility to chang them separately.

Reactions: 1 users

Djehuty

Registered
Lewd
Apr 23, 2024
LC COIN
I try to be accurate, but it's not easy when the proportions and facial features are all over the place. And then you get playing and the dialog and actions doesn't help either.

Sir Ashram007

Registered
Lewd
Jun 8, 2023
LC COIN
default minus 4 works for most games, matching the graphics.

Still I wished that devs would
a) provide proper graphics and more background information on the character before forcing to choose an age.
b) provide age ranges that make sense, story wise
c) only ask for just one age adjustment and adapt all other characters accordingly
That would be the standard expected default that should be. Cant agree more..

Reactions: 2 users

Windchill

Registered
Lewd
Jun 28, 2022
LC COIN
I target accuracy, I don't like when they don't show the characters before asking, I'll drop a save, zip ahead and then go back in those situations.

JojoLomax

Registered
Lewd
Aug 24, 2022
LC COIN
Always go by height, the closer they are to the ground. Th smaller the number.

• Heart

Earlybird

Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
I love my lolis young but I am such a bad judge of age, I just try to take the recommended age that devs try to guide you too.

Tosser

Registered
Lewd
Feb 2, 2023
LC COIN
Always go by height, the closer they are to the ground. Th smaller the number.
Using that logic...
:LOL:
You must be registered to see attachments

They are low to the ground with small tits.

• Haha

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I see you all set your ages 18+ too! nice we all things in common!
(I go by story, if its xx - then its xx, some ill dial a few years back because of either personality or if it seems appropriate.)

• Heart

mrconeydog99

Registered
Lewd
Feb 21, 2024
LC COIN
I let it default to the age which usually means legal... I feel like anything else (though improbable) is asking for a knock on your door lmao

• Thinking
Back
Top Bottom