Setting that age....what do you choose ?

rcrave

Registered
Lewd
May 6, 2023
LC COIN
as accurate as possible, but when its in a certain range i estimate them at, i pick the lower end

rangabanga

Registered
Lewd
May 10, 2023
LC COIN
When the option is available to set characters age do you look at the model and try to be accurate? Do you shave a few years off no matter what?
try to be accurate. If the model isn't to my preference though, I wouldn't have downloaded the game

Reactions: 1 user

Kurroh

Registered
Lewd
Dec 23, 2023
LC COIN
It's complicated sometimes, like when at the beginning of a game they introduce you to ten girls without an answer and ask you to establish the relationship, since three could be my mother or my aunt and the other sisters, cousins, nieces or whatever I know...

-Bonk-

I Like my LI's with Lo in front
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
try to be accurate. If the model isn't to my preference though, I wouldn't have downloaded the game
Very nice.....And with you being a man of your word with the profile pic, i now have red bull
all over my screen from laughing

• Haha

Cuzline

Registered
May 5, 2023
LC COIN
As almost everyone has said, I mostly try to match the 'canon.' Sometimes I go a few years lower if I notice that the character is written to be childish.
But, most of the time, it's not that important since it's not always mentioned in the game. I feel like names or relations are far more important

BeowulfKnight

Flat is Justice!
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I always go by looks, and height. I'll be honest though I always go younger usually no matter what haha

Back
Top Bottom