Seeking teen harem WITHOUT incest games

DmntdMky

Registered
May 17, 2022
LC COIN
Summer Heat is the only one I can think of.
Is Summer Heat a harem game though?
It's been a while since I played. I know they were many possible girls to pursue, but I didn't get the vibe that it would be a true "harem game."

Freyr

Registered
Lewd
Jul 23, 2022
LC COIN
Scout groups

Rovering to Sussex. But it doesn't have any young-old or other power dynamics, just a group of friends doing scouting stuff.
Really nice game, although it has received quite some backlash (unjustified in my opinion) because it does feature some girls who are in a relationship with other NPC's rather than the MC.

Reactions: 1 user

Naps-On-Dirt

Registered
Feb 18, 2024
LC COIN
Is Summer Heat a harem game though?
It's been a while since I played. I know they were many possible girls to pursue, but I didn't get the vibe that it would be a true "harem game."
Just played it, thanks for the recommendation @Cruddy. I enjoyed it, great renders, and the dev is fantastic with facial expressions. Good question about it being a harem game though, it does not (currently) have the tag, and with so few LIs it does lean towards a "choose one" type of game. On the other hand, "childhood friend" looks like she'd be willing to share as long as she gets some, and the two friends from the all-girls school might be convinced. Goth chick hasn't really indicated one way or the other, and the MILFs aren't usually expecting to be exclusive 'cause they're there for fan service. So maybe some sort of harem ending is possible.

Back
Top Bottom