Seeking teen harem WITHOUT incest games

Naps-On-Dirt

Registered
Feb 18, 2024
LC COIN
I guess by definition they'd mostly be in the Games+ section so I will have to wait to look them up later, if I get there.

I admit to being surprised at how pervasive the incest stuff is in the AVN genre (though I was also surprised and confused at some others as well, this has been quite an adventure). I think it has gotten out of hand though, dev's are throwing that in just to milk that tag on games where it wasn't necessary. I don't mean to sound like I'm moralizing or anything. Its just a kink I don't have, and you can only play so many father/daughters games before it gets boring if thats not your thing. (The "definable relationship" fig leaf doesn't cover up the familial dynamics of the story.)

Anyway, where are the stories away from home out in the world, like the scandals on the news? Teacher/student, Scout groups, coach/athlete, religious leaders/youths, shelter worker/homeless teens. I'd imagine they'd go with the light/dark paths, where you could be abusive and exploitative, or more wholesome (but still exploitative). Do these games exist and are just being drowned out by all the incest stuff?

Monster College would be one example (though I don't recommend it). Long Road Home could be too, ignoring the 2nd degree incest. I just played through Friends In Need, that counts for it (though with the hint of incoming incest, with the sister coming to visit soon.)

I'd also want them to not be sandbox, no NTR or at least light and avoidable, Daz/Ren'Py (I don't really like the HS art styles, or the K_ one), not Furry, and not AI generated.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
There are definitely a few, but you should expect most of them to be japanese. In the more global projects using Daz/HS/Koikatsu it would be pretty rare in comparison.
  • Cosy Cafe
  • AlwaysFan
  • Reincarnotica
  • On My Way Home
  • Long Story Short
  • BaDIK (not all characters are 21 or something)
  • Follow the Leader
  • Futa's World Of NTR
  • Harem Cartel
  • WVM
  • No More Secrets
  • Nudist School (I think ?)

Reactions: 1 user

Naps-On-Dirt

Registered
Feb 18, 2024
LC COIN
Thank you all! Kinda disappointing, I guess I found a niche that needs filling. Yeah, BaDIK is a good example too. And I don't mean exclusively one age group, fully expect the milfs to invade since thats like the 2nd biggest kink. :p Not really a fan of some of those... kinda weird Japanese games. Especially the ones with full on compound sentences as titles. :unsure:

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Thank you all! Kinda disappointing, I guess I found a niche that needs filling. Yeah, BaDIK is a good example too. And I don't mean exclusively one age group, fully expect the milfs to invade since thats like the 2nd biggest kink. :p Not really a fan of some of those... kinda weird Japanese games. Especially the ones with full on compound sentences as titles. :unsure:
I mean the games I suggested above are just a part of what I played, I only added those where there's pretty much no incest. If I added those with MILFs and such, on top of avoidable incest (or worst case, patchless games) then it would easily be longer. The reason I didn't is that for starters there's usually one incest character at the very least (and sometimes not avoidable), as well as the fact that without incest the game would make pretty much no sense.

Games like Taffy Tales (or Summertime Saga), Solvalley School, Waifu Academy, Summer's Gone, Young Again or even Twisted Memories are a good example.

mkujo

Registered
Lewd
Sep 22, 2022
LC COIN
World's Crossing Academy has some teen models if you don't mind goblins and other things.

Naps-On-Dirt

Registered
Feb 18, 2024
LC COIN
World's Crossing Academy has some teen models if you don't mind goblins and other things.
Is that here on LC and I can't see it yet?
Found it at the other place, sigh, looks like I'm gonna have to get over my dislike of HS if I want to check out the hot little pixies and goblins.

Last edited:

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Found it at the other place, sigh, looks like I'm gonna have to get over my dislike of HS if I want to check out the hot little pixies and goblins.
You could also check *cough* The Goblin's Brides *cough*

Reactions: 1 user

DmntdMky

Registered
May 17, 2022
LC COIN

Have you given Eternum a chance?
It does use Honey Select models, but it's the best game using HS models that I've seen.
It's a teen/harem game with no incest. Good story and characters too.

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
It does use Honey Select models, but it's the best game using HS models that I've seen.
I don't know, I prefer Twisted Memories by far.

Naps-On-Dirt

Registered
Feb 18, 2024
LC COIN
I have, though haven't done the latest release yet. I think its the longest I've been able to play a HS game. I don't get why people are using that engine when they know they won't be allowed to sell their game on Steam, and there are way better looking options available that are clearly easy enough to use that they're super popular.

Back
Top Bottom