@LiriusArt The intermission (nocture in c-sharp) switches between English and German. Not sure if this is intended behavior.
Hi!
also
@LazarusRising, who also noticed this error.
So, I was finaly able to reproduce the problem with the “untranslated intermediate texts”.
I know what the problem is and
there is a workaround, but I was not able to solve the problem (not even in the current version 1.0).
According to my current state of knowledge, a large part of the game (the character names / as they are coded in the text and also in the intermediate screens -> as variable) would probably have to be rebuilt.
The problem exists if you:
- change the language in the “running game”. (and only then)
- only in the “intermediate picture texts” that contain a character name (e.g. “Tom”, “Sandra”... etc.)
Only these intermediate texts (with names) do not receive an updated translation to the newly set language.
but as soon
as you restart the game everything is translated correctly.
Despite intensive research there seems to be no real workable solution atm.
However, if anyone would like to share their knowledge with me, I am always open to improvements. (you can contct me via pm our on Lirius-Art Discord - link is on the mainpage)
And if I discover something to fix the bug, a patched version will be released.
I hope you still have some fun with Sandra.
Greetings
Deschain