Ressentiment games

Bloemkool

Registered
Jun 20, 2023
LC COIN
Would be good to get these games -

Many of them were on the 95 site but are delisted due to rule7, they're hard to find latest updates in English but most have been translated.

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
You play enough Japanese games and it's like the matrix. You no longer see the pixels.
Only special people can do that... We, on the other hands, prefer uncensored stuff. And I am a huge censorship hater and believes that it shouldn't be forced on people.

Reactions: 2 users

Bloemkool

Registered
Jun 20, 2023
LC COIN
They're all censored. I don't understand the draw.
Sure I'd prefer uncensored but it's the stipulations they have to work with. I feel this issue allows them to express the artwork more in other ways to deal with it, anyway I've got a soft spot for the pregnancy games.

Reactions: 1 users

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
The Demon Lord's Treasure and The Married Selena and the Dungeon of the Magic Stone are already on the site and some of their other games can be found on kimochi.info.

Bloemkool

Registered
Jun 20, 2023
LC COIN
The Demon Lord's Treasure and The Married Selena and the Dungeon of the Magic Stone are already on the site and some of their other games can be found on kimochi.info.
Not in English though but I'm sure many were translated; they was on Fuck95 but rule 7 removed them.

Alt Society

Registered
Aug 9, 2023
LC COIN
Only special people can do that... We, on the other hands, prefer uncensored stuff. And I am a huge censorship hater and believes that it shouldn't be forced on people.
No doubt we prefer uncensored stuff... That's why we need to use walkthrough mod patch to change the age/appearance of the female characters of the game by hiding that they are little girls and removing them from covers and the game until a mod is used to release them.

Do you really believe they masturbate to censored genitalia? In the same way we use walkthrough mod patches to release the little girls they use patches and other tricks to remove censorship.

The difference is that they have the gutts enought to show the little girls on the cover and they know that attraction to underage girls is normal and we cover it up and still have the ability to call them of pedo and condemn such attraction, while at the back door we are fucking the kids.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom