Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
  • Heart
Reactions: 1 users
Feb 27, 2024
LC COIN
[Ren'Py] - [DAZ] - Of Birds and Bees - Version: [0.7] [DiscipleOfVirginia]

either it's too late, n i'm too drunk n high, or this has never been compressed, now at 8G? @EscapesMe so u the only 1 who seems to be doing compressions atm? n thought I mistakenly made another post here earlier, n tried coming back 2 delete it, but I don't see it at all now...so if there's another request b4 this 1, please ignore it, n feel free 2 delete it from the thread; tyia

Reactions: 1 user

EscapesMeEscapesMe's icon

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
[Ren'Py] - [DAZ] - Of Birds and Bees - Version: [0.7] [DiscipleOfVirginia]

either it's too late, n i'm too drunk n high, or this has never been compressed, now at 8G? @EscapesMe so u the only 1 who seems to be doing compressions atm? n thought I mistakenly made another post here earlier, n tried coming back 2 delete it, but I don't see it at all now...so if there's another request b4 this 1, please ignore it, n feel free 2 delete it from the thread; tyia
Compression here.

cebs is still doing compressions and ports here and there, and estrada777 is quite active with his Android ports. They don't have any request threads though, so it's just little ol' me doing that for the time being.

You made a post before, but don't worry: I'm ignoring it.

Lix

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Aug 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Compression here.

cebs is still doing compressions and ports here and there, and estrada777 is quite active with his Android ports. They don't have any request threads though, so it's just little ol' me doing that for the time being.

You made a post before, but don't worry: I'm ignoring it.
Even though thread this has nothing to do with me, I just wanted to say to you and all of the people that allow us to ENJOY LC, THANK YOU!!!

• Heart

Goofygoofygal

Registered
Lewd
Sep 21, 2023
LC COIN
Just found this game, but it only has a Windows version - can someone please port this to Android?

Attachments

• Lydia's New Life VN.jpg
    Lydia's New Life VN.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 3

EscapesMeEscapesMe's icon

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Just found this game, but it only has a Windows version - can someone please port this to Android?
This thread is for requesting compressions or ports of RenPy games. The game you want ported is made with Unity, so I won't be porting it. Sorry.
The game also isn't on here as far as I can tell, and you've given us no link to where we can find it.

For anyone curious, it's available for free on the (also has Linux and Mac versions). I sadly don't have the time right now to add it to LC, but if it's not already added by tomorrow I'll get it done then.

Goofygoofygal

Registered
Lewd
Sep 21, 2023
LC COIN
This thread is for requesting compressions or ports of RenPy games. The game you want ported is made with Unity, so I won't be porting it. Sorry.
The game also isn't on here as far as I can tell, and you've given us no link to where we can find it.

For anyone curious, it's available for free on the (also has Linux and Mac versions). I sadly don't have the time right now to add it to LC, but if it's not already added by tomorrow I'll get it done then.
Sorry about the link - here's where I found the game:

Back
Top Bottom