Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
If you see a game on LewdCorner you want to play that has no existing Compressed or Android version, feel free to request one here.
To make it easier please include the full title of the game, a link to it, and what you want. That way we avoid misunderstandings. Something like this:

Game: Forseeable Family
Link: [VN] - [Ren'Py] - Foreseeable Family [v0.3] [Lightning-Enteractive]
Compression or Android port: Compression / Port / Both / Android compressed

I'll react to your post with a Thumbs Up if I'm going to do it, and reply with a link to the post where you can find the download once I'm done.
If I can't or won't do it, I'll react with a Sad smiley.

Keep in mind that there's no guarantees here. Sometimes it simply isn't feasible for various reasons or I'm busy IRL, please understand that.

For Android ports, games over 2GB will have to be compressed. It's a limit set by Android, and I can't change that. There are ways around it, but that goes beyond the scope of a simple port.

To keep the thread focused, all replies not directly requesting a port or compression of an existing game on LewdCorner will be deleted. If you want to show your interest in a game that's already been requested, just react to the post.
If you want a game that isn't on here, you can make a thread in Game Requests.

• Heart
Reactions: 6 users

EscapesMeEscapesMe's icon

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
How about trying for the english version of:

My little wife
https://lewdcorner.com/threads/my-little-wife-version-1-10-update-eng-dorill.5208/Android
RenPy games only. Suppose I could've made that a little clearer ?

My Little Wife is made in the LiveMaker engine, which is relatively obscure in the west and I can't find much information on it. Also can't see a way to port any games made with that engine to Android. Would probably be easier to rip the assets and remake the game in another engine entirely (but I'm not doing that, sorry).

Reactions: 1 user

EscapesMeEscapesMe's icon

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
The Hard Way is already compressed pretty much as far as you can go. I can probably get it a little smaller, but there's over 50.000 images in there so it'd take quite a while for very little benefit. Sorry.

As for the others...
Zephyr's Island
Sophie: The Girl From The Zone

• Heart
Reactions: 1 user

thyand27

Registered
Lewd
Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN
The Hard Way is already compressed pretty much as far as you can go. I can probably get it a little smaller, but there's over 50.000 images in there so it'd take quite a while for very little benefit. Sorry.

As for the others...
Zephyr's Island
Sophie: The Girl From The Zone
well, a little smaller helps a lot. maybe at another time & at your convenience.

thanks for the other ports.

Back
Top Bottom