Theme editor

5.00 star(s) 1 review
Just discovered this VN today and was very pleasantly surprised. Well-written plot that doesn't let you get bored, the characters have a good background, very good graphics. I follow such a principle - if an hour after the beginning of the game or VN I start yawning and fall asleep on the go - then I part with such a project without the slightest regret. But in this case I can't tear myself away from the monitor screen for four hours. And this says a lot in favor of the developer, whom I would like to sincerely thank for the pleasure. I will follow with interest the further development of the project and wish the developer creative success.
 
I like the writing and the LI is looks good, but the option of male or female protag kinda took the focus on how to develop the story away I feel.
 
Good story, great graphics and well-crafted characters - certainly one of the better VNs around at the moment. A big thumbs up to the Dev. (y)(y)(y)
 
Looks a bit different but interesting and i like that people are saying it spends time world building. Adding to the list
 
I only found out about this game this week, and holy shit, I wish I had played it earlier! Can"t wait for the next update, I really liked the writing and the characters -will do a lesbian playthrough at some point, but damn, this game is good!
 
I liked the novel. The graphics, music, characters, and the plot itself are perceived as a single whole and complement each other well.The story is easy to follow; the characters are gradually revealed, and the plot unfolds. I would like to wish the author strength, health, patience, and good luck — to bring the project to a logical conclusion!
8/10.
 
Glad to see a game with good lesbian content and great models
 
Back
Top Bottom