Abandoned VN Ren'Py DAZ Radiant [v0.7.1] [RK Studios]

4.40 star(s) 10 ratings
4.40 star(s) 10 reviews
Notice
Updated due to the game being leak elsewhere.
The renders look really nice, and the overall concept has me intrigued. Wishing RK Studios the best with this one, definitely keeping an eye on it.
 
The renders look really nice, and the overall concept has me intrigued. Wishing RK Studios the best with this one, definitely keeping an eye on it.
i see you advertise your site + your game in your sigline but i can't find your game on lewdcorner ??
why is this ??
 
I have 3 games, only one is currently here, I will post the second today. Also not sure if I can post Eros Fable here since its online.
its one of those "buy in game extras & make the developer rich" type of online games ?
 
Just a long time for updates with multiple delays. Dev is still working on it slowly, but jilted fans aggressively flag it as abandoned because this shit is peak and they're disappointed at lack of updates.
Delays = excuses and lies. Dev works with this only occasionally and spends rest of the time with spamming social media posts.

If you like the game, you'd better not to pay the dev. Every dollar more just gives him justification to continue his milking practices.
Only dwindling income might force him to actually start working with it again.
 
Did a bunch of stuff get removed from this vn? I had to change variables tbed = true for it too actually be the taboo edition (school prom instead of event, etc) I had to change dau.name = daughter (even though they introduced themselves as his children he kept calling them wards until I changed this.) Also had to change car.name and mcd vars too be daddy and not caretaker. Right from the start it seemed things were missing mc had a dream and the dialogue suggested I should have seen it and right after this Allie was sleep walking and mc says It was real? I thought it was a dream? but there was nothing shown. I have played it before and I felt like something with the sleep walking was removed. I also found a ton of missing images while checking dark path options I unpacked the archive and they were indeed missing. The truepatch had nothing other than changing a var tred (true edition) 1kb file but I read in this thread there were images and video folder? There was no video folder till I unren'd and nothing "true ed".

Edit: Ok so I found the lewdpatcher files which added some of the things I knew where missing. In the video folder there were empty folders for ch 5 and 7 and only had vids for chapter 6 which seemed strange? How come its not linked here and the incest patch which changed the vars above just called patch.rpy was also not in this d/l so the daughters were Wards and mc was caretaker?

and the file attached (0.7.2) I guess .2 was some bug fix or something? seems to work anyhow.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Games and Dev's like this one are the reason I do NOT give money to development any longer.
When a game is Completed/Finished just like a AAA game on PC/Console Ill buy it and help the Dev recover some funds and promote it to others.
$75 for a game sounds like alot but giving even $2 a month for a game for 5+ years ($120+) only to see micro updates, no progress, Reworks and endless delays or just flat out Abandoned aint worth it.
I really like this game alot, sad state of affairs when devolpers milk the fan base. Never again.
 
Delays = excuses and lies. Dev works with this only occasionally and spends rest of the time with spamming social media posts.

If you like the game, you'd better not to pay the dev. Every dollar more just gives him justification to continue his milking practices.
Only dwindling income might force him to actually start working with it again.
That sucks - feels like it happens with a lot of devs, games just trailing off
 
I don’t know how he keeps a straight face saying “weekly”. Anyone's have the text of it?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0935.jpeg
    IMG_0935.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom