Scat is one of the most disgusting and degenerate "kinks" a person can have. It's physically disgusting and makes no sense to find it as a sexual stimulant.
once upon a time.... there where 2 girls, sharing 1 cup... i never understand this, and i never will, and i dont want to i guess. its just fucking gross
I kind of understand the psychology of most fetishes, even ones I really don't like such as necro and Incets, but 2 that I really don't understand and don't like and try to avoid are scat and guro.
One of the fetishes I don’t really understand is cuckolding. I guess it’s hard for me to grasp the appeal of willingly watching or allowing your partner to be with someone else, especially when it often seems to involve humiliation or a sense of powerlessness.
This thread has definitely opened new doors and insights for me that I didn't even know existed and didn't even want to know about.
But to come back to the question before I read some of the posts here, I would have said feet now the list would be much much longer.