Porn fetishes you just don't understand.

That tentacles shit. I mean that's total WTF. What demented person came up with it?
That and bugs, maggots, insects....are interesting fetishes people have.
 
Haha, I get that! Feet are definitely one of those things that either do it for you or just leave you scratching your head. To each their own, I guess!
 
I think you can keep any bodily product that isn't issued because of sexual stimulation. I once went out with a guy who kept trying to make me gag while I was sucking him off and I wondered if he actually wanted me to vomit on him. The very thought of that sent icy shivers through my vag
 
Things like scat, vomit, or any kind of gore are an absolute mystery to me. I just don't get how anyone can find that appealing.

From the more 'standard' or mainstream ones, I've also never really understood foot fetishes. I mean, feet are just feet, right? They take us places, but that's about it.

To add a few more to the list that completely baffle me:
  • Diaper / Adult Baby (ABDL) fetish: Wearing diapers and acting like an infant sexually is something my brain just refuses to process.
  • Crush fetish: Where people get aroused by stepping on things (or worse, small animals/bugs)—hard pass, it's just cruel and bizarre.
 
Back
Top Bottom