JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Be a Badass with a Good Ass
Prestige 1
Lewd
Registered
4 Years of Service
Been avoiding this one because of renders but holy shit you used to very quickly and the game is worth it.
I'm too anti-social to answer...
Ohh my...
A lot of dialogue but high quality writing. My prediction is Felicia wins but donates the prize to the other two who are far more in need.
This is one of my top 5!
Great renders, very perverted and great story. What more could you want?
Definitely one of the current greatest h-games, the characters and animations are really some of the best
Game is great cant wait for more
Prestige 5
Prestige 4
Lewd
Registered
3 Years of Service
just started this one, good story so far
Prestige 6
Prestige 5
Prestige 4
Lewd
Registered
4 Years of Service
Mina and Hana are looking great. Plus one of the best stories out there IMO.
My perfect goth girl
Very good game hopefully the next update comes soon
Prestige 6
Prestige 5
Prestige 4
Lewd
Registered
4 Years of Service
lol last one is recent, I don't think we will see another for like another 4-5 months
yeah i know it may even take longer than that
Twice I have tried to get into this game. Both times I just lost interest. Maybe third time will be the charm but I dunno. Everyone raves about it but it hasn't captured me like say Eternum.
Such a great game. I won't play this update because I need to get lost in the story again. I will prob play the next update or the one after.
The animations are smooth, and the story is consistently good. I am loving each female character in the game. I just hope Mina and Hana are willing to share me with each other. Goth girl and sweet girl is the demon and angel combo.
Amazing game, great models and nice plot. It's rare for me to care about the plot of a game.
Top tier gameplay, animation and story line.Looking Forward to the next update!
I went into this game blind and all I have to say is wow, I'm hooked.
Satan's Vandal Division
Prestige 5
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 1
Lewd
Registered
zoidberg
2 Years of Service
Damn I forgot about this, I should have played this a while ago and from memory (and with a little reminder from the screens posted) this was a great game!
⛧ To sin is to live - hail Satan! ⛧
I introduced sin to mother Mary..
Shivers pierced her pure angelic flesh!
Bathed in filth, deflowered she will reign..
As queen of the whores in the kingdom of the dead!
Black metal, weed and AVN enjoyer
Retired from the mines~
Starting a petition for more TRAP lewds in the mines~