JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
I agree. Hopefully more updates soon.
Lord Chet of the Pinched Nipples
Lewd
Registered
2 Years of Service
love this game. great use of HS models
Beautiful Models and the history is not too bad either
Prestige 1
Lewd
Registered
2 Years of Service
One of my favourite games ever
Missing some tags for me specifically, and yet it was still great to play. Good game, good setup.
very nice animations
Not really a fan of HS2 artwork, but this is one of the few games that is different. Artwork and story is very good imo
I was pleasantly surprised that I liked this game as much as I did
Prestige 6
Prestige 5
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 1
Lewd
Registered
2 Years of Service
havent played the last update yet but so far it was fun. beginning was very good but it kinda slowed down a bit. i hope theres some good new content in the current update.
Prestige 1
Lewd
Registered
3 Years of Service
There is so much great art and great writing in this game. Thoroughly engrossing, immersive, and smutty. And with a huge amount of content
Love this game, you can play out desires. all the girls are unique and fun to explore.
Great story telling, and great LIs. It delivers in all the promises!
I would say this is one of the best games out there.
Probably the greatest AVN I've played! Lots of kinky stuff and a great collection of depraved and degrading shenanigans done to women.
The visuals of the game are pretty great, the characters design are awesome and visually the sex scene look good.
man i hope i dont have to choose at the end
i am loving this game
great graphics and story