Theme editor

Origin of your username?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nairod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 360
  • Views Views 18K
Mine comes from my initials and a random order
 
Whenever I spend a long time gaming I feel that I wasted alot of time without real benefit other than some fleeting enjoyment when really I want to be more disciplined. Therefore, I decided to choose my username, not just for this website, it is my gaming name in general. I feel without purpose when gaming when I really want to do something more constructive, but I keep gaming anyway.
 
being honest i just generated an email and used the letters but not the numbers and the finished product of that procedure is my current username
 
Mine stems from the Hell I grew up in
 
I'm obsessed with dragons and thought that the sun gave a more warm and good vibe
 
I used to be Mothmethey (MOre THan MEets THe EYe), Moth for short. I added Nowise (NOt What I SEem) as an alt for an MMO, but it eventually became my main. Then I played FFXIV and they asked for a first and last name. So I named myself Nowa Ise, and it's stuck ever since.
 
Random name that came to me in a dream. Neither the name or initial are in my name at all
 
Just needed a unique username, decided to go with the character I main in league :p
 
In my youth, I was interested in amateur astronomy, especially the search and tracking of comets. Hence the nickname and avatar.
 
I love puns and coming up with usernames is something I love, so most of mine are play on words.

UwUseMe tends to be my go to for lewd related stuff, or MOBAs because it gets a good reaction. Also like LesbeanLatte. I have a decent sized handful of good usernames I use depending where I am.
 
He's just a funny lil guy and I thought adding bert to his name made him a funnier littler guy
 
i guess i just wanted to take this username so it can be mine and nobody elses after me, idk man. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
Back
Top Bottom