Optional NTR VNs & Games

AstartesRise

Registered
Lewd
Sep 1, 2022
LC COIN
Hey guys, gals and other pals.
Since its mandatory to get posting now a days, might as well make it a request rather than a introduction.
Like the tittle suggest, can I have suggestions for VN or games (preferably ones with Android ports for VNs) that have optional (or not) NTR routes for one or more characters. I recently got into Family Fairing and if you know that game, you understand my need for M O R E.
Thanks my fellow degens.

Reactions: 1 user

fivesteaks

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
What variant of NTR are you into (or against)? For example, I kinda enjoy games where you're the female protagonist being corrupted away from your boyfriend/spouse (for example, TakeNoTeR), but I avoid titles where you're the male MC that gets cheated on/humiliated. Knowing what you're looking for makes recommendations easier.

AstartesRise

Registered
Lewd
Sep 1, 2022
LC COIN
I more preferer males MCs that either does the NTR or gets NTR'd. Especially the ones where the MC or the cuck has no idea the whole game. With that I actually dont like humiliation ones believe it or not. Buuuuut I don't mind female corruption games ones as well. I guess any NTR tag works for me. Sorry if its too broad.

vondoom36

lurking and winning
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I usually despise NTR, but there are some pretty specific cases that I enjoy, that usually goes for a more comedy thing, like the hentais from Kon-Kit or Kiliu.

For games I liked Amy's Ecstasy (female protagonist with a really stupid boyfriend who ends up fucking everyone) and NTR Legend (male protagonist who corrupts his neighbour's wife).

Didn't find neither of these here on LC though...

AstartesRise

Registered
Lewd
Sep 1, 2022
LC COIN
I usually despise NTR, but there are some pretty specific cases that I enjoy, that usually goes for a more comedy thing, like the hentais from Kon-Kit or Kiliu.

For games I liked Amy's Ecstasy (female protagonist with a really stupid boyfriend who ends up fucking everyone) and NTR Legend (male protagonist who corrupts his neighbour's wife).

Didn't find neither of these here on LC though...
Yeah I'm sensing most of the good ones are not gonna be on this site. But I am persistent in finding those so a title would be enough. Thanks for the suggestions I'm gonna check em out.

Back
Top Bottom