Theme editor

New to posting

backlog-cult

Lewd
Registered
Joined
Nov 14, 2022
Threads
3
Messages
62
Vouches
0
Likes
12
LewdCoins
⚡78
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎3 Years of Service‎
Thread owner
Hey all,

Been on LC for a while but has been mostly lurker. Recently F95 did some purge on some title that's questionable on the eligibility considered some of those games are allowed on Steam, so I turn myself over to LC again.

Trying to up my posting and activity to be eligible for Member+, but as I go through the posts and the new UI (at least that I noticed), the forum has been vastly upgraded and very easy to browse through. Hopefully it will get a lot more traction and activity!
 
...did some purge
The convo's about R7 are funny as hell! I figure anyone who doesn't understand the power of SJW Karens to get a site shut down, aren't old enough to be on this kind of site.
 
Helloooooo,

Good choice to decide to post on LC, the community is way more friendly here!
 
Thread owner
What happened on F95? I haven't been keeping up with it.
Apparently many games have been nuked. I don't keep tracked of them but someone in the Discord group I am in let me know and list some titles. I am not against removing restricted titles from there, but some of them I had in library for years which was on Steam as well, so it was a bit questionable on how they get deleted. Maybe due to the character's flat chest? xD
 
Apparently many games have been nuked. I don't keep tracked of them but someone in the Discord group I am in let me know and list some titles. I am not against removing restricted titles from there, but some of them I had in library for years which was on Steam as well, so it was a bit questionable on how they get deleted. Maybe due to the character's flat chest? xD
Damn… How come Western forums are stricter than Asian ones these days......
 
Back
Top Bottom