Theme editor

New here! Hello Everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pickle1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 646

Pickle1234

Lewd
Registered
Joined
Mar 27, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
28
Vouches
0
Likes
97
LewdCoins
⚡556
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎1 Year of Service‎
Thread owner
Hey All!,

Can't believe I haven't come across this site sooner, especially with all the great looking games I have yet to play.

I usually lurk, but I guess I have to be somewhat social XD.

So figured I introduce myself and ask what are some games ya'll recommend? The Games+ section looks like my usual cup of tea.
 
Welcome aboard. I'm really digging Friends in Need and looking forward to seeing how it turns out. If you're not much on constant interaction, you could be part of the welcome committee and say hi to the newcomers. You get a few coins and they feel welcome. Start liking posts as you see good ones and I guarantee you'll eventually have a response you want to leave. Just a suggestion, but welcome even if you just lurk like I did for months, er, ok, years.
 
Hiya, seeing that you are curious about the "+" section... don't be stranger, like, comment, post, be active and you'll have it available soon.
 
Hey bud, be sure to have a look at the completed games too if you haven't already. Melody is a good one.
 
Back
Top Bottom