On Hold VN Ren'Py DAZ My New Memories [v0.4.5] [Killer7]

5.00 star(s) 1 review

Progress Update | 24/08/2026​




Hello there you wonderful and super wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

My New Family Beta 6 is now available for all $5 and higher tier supporters, marking a small milestone with all the girls you will meet in the first chapter of MNF2 now being introduced. Work on the next beta is going along smoothly already and you will get 2 or 3 more betas before the full public release, which will be pretty long in my opinion. Like I mentioned a few times by now, MNF2 will feel a lot like MNF1, just with new and cute girls and of course with the old ones just as you remember and love them - With a different look, but their same wholesome and sometimes chaotic personalities! The next beta will contain some funny event with the ginger trio, for example! ( the old ginger trio, since we have a bunch of new gingers in the household now )

Work on Chapter 4 for My New Memories is coming along even better and I'm super happy with where I am in terms of renders already. I have an important message again that I will probably have to repeat a few times before and after the release, but every girl that is not part of the household will NOT get a temporary model for now. This includes Alba, the nurse you got to know in Chapter 3 and Sabine, the other nurse who is a good friend of Lina and Sophie. They will be in the game but will use regular stock models, since they will only appear for a few renders and dialogues. I think it makes sense that Chapter 4 will fully focus on the household, especially after everything that has happened, but I just wanted to remind you guys. Once chapter 4 is out and it looks like it will take even longer to get my stuff back, I will remake these characters too. I think I mentioned this a few times as well but the temporary models will be used as long as I have to, but as soon as I have my stuff back, I will remake all the renders with the original girls. Just keep that in mind.

And I think thats it for now, people. Not that much to report this time but I hope that's fine. If anything new comes up I'll let you guys know right away, like usual. Until then, stay awesome!
 

Progress Update | 31/08/2026​



Hello there you wonderful and super cute people!

Another week, another progress update!

Today is the 7th birthday of My New Family. Exactly seven years ago I posted the first release ( 0.1 ) everywhere on the internet. Kinda insane to think back that almost a decade has passed since I first published a game that I always wanted to make. Now we're getting close to the first release of the sequel! Never would I have thought that I could create something like a "franchise" when it comes to a game, but here we are!

Speaking of My New Family 2, progress is going decently well. I'm currently writing an event with Alice which will be kinda funny but also pretty wholesome, because the little ginger gets a bit nostalgic with the MC. I can also say that the first public release is getting closer and closer, with maybe 2 more betas coming and then all of you can enjoy the sequel to My New Family - which plays around 18 years after the Christmas special. I wonder why exactly that number...No one knows!

Let's talk about Chapter 4 of My New Memories. I can with 100% confidence say that the first beta for Chapter 4 will release in september. This beta will be pretty long, like you remember from back in the day and it will show you how the story will progress right after Anna wakes up. I really hope that the temporary models will be good enough for you guys to enjoy the story, I know I said this mulitple times but I'm still a little insecure. Still, I'm pretty happy with what I wrote back in the day and I'm pretty sure you guys will get a little emotional as well, at least I did after I re-read some of the events that unfold right at the beginning. The full Chapter 4 release will also be this year, like I promised a few months ago, I'm super confident with that release window!

And I feel like thats it for now, people. I'm probably going to make another post where I will talk a bit more about my 7th Anniversary as an Adult Visual Novel developer. If there is anything new to share I'll let you guys know. Until then, stay awesome!
 

Progress Update | 07/09/2026​




Hello there you wonderful and extremely cute people!

Another month, another week, another progress update!

I'm going to start with My New Memories Chapter 4 this time, where I'm making amazing progress with the renders. I think I'm like 60% done with what I wanted to put in the first beta and I'll most likely finish all of the remaining renders this week. So far my plan is that you get the full hospital event + the early morning, to get a feeling for the temporary characters in general and for all the emotional things that will be talked about during both events. Like I said last week, I got kinda emotional re-reading everything I wrote so far and I think this update in general will be a tear jerker, in a good way.

I also made decent progress on the next My New Family 2 beta, finishing the event with Alice which will lead into a longer event with Becca. Becca didn't get as much attention in My New Family 2 as I wanted her to get, so this event will be a longer one where both of them will talk a lot about past events, especially things that happened after the Christmas special and during the time the tenants were still little. The MC is not struggling with his new role as a landlord, but he still needs the reassurance that he's doing okay from someone that has experience with these kind of things already. And I think Becca, just like Elaine, is the perfect one to talk about these things with. This might also lead to a lewd event with her, since we know that Becca is always very into some sexy fun!

And I think thats it for now, people. Not that much to report, I know, but I'm super excited to release the first real Chapter 4 beta to you guys. The end of this year will bring great things, with the big release of My New Family 2 coming up and then shortly after ,the full Chapter 4 update for My New Memories. It feels very good to be back in the groove and even though I'm still not as fast as I want to be, I'm still happy that I'm able to produce at a decent pace! Hopefully when MNF2 and Chapter 4 for MNM are out I will be able to increase my update schedule again!

If anything new comes up I'll let you guys know, like usual. Until then, stay awesome!
 

Progress Update | 14/09/2026​




1789429446658.png
Hello there you wonderful and super wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

I'm getting very close to finish the last renders for Chapter 4 for My New Memories and I just reached 200 renders done. I think I need around 50 or so more before I can release it to you amazing people. I'm super happy with the progress I made and I can't wait to get the first reactions to what unfolds right after Anna wakes up! As you see, todays progress update render shows Sabrina, who is in the hospital in the morning for something very wholesome. I don't want to spoil too much because I think it will ruin the overall surprise, but like I said a few times by now, the whole hospital event ( which is longer than a MNF day, by the way ) is probably the most emotional event I put in the game so far. There is a good chance the beta is ready this weekend, by the way!

I also made good progress on the next MNF2 beta, thankfully rendering there is way easier and faster than it is for MNM. I'm still pretty confident that I will release the next MNF2 beta shortly after this MNM beta is done - so most likely next week. This will be the second to last beta, with only one more coming up, before the final release for the first chapter of My New Family 2 releases. Even if you played all the betas you will get a decent amount of new content once it releases, so that is something you can look forward to as well.

Overall I'm pretty happy how progress on both games is going and it is the perfect thing to put my mental health in a good condition again. Seeing the amount of renders I can make each day while also writing for My New Family 2 sparked the old passion in me again and like I said above, I can't wait to read your reactions once you get your hands on them!

And I think thats it for now, people. If there is anything new to share I'll let you guys know right away. I will also make sure to make another post once the Chapter 4 beta is ready, so stay tuned for that. Until then, stay awesome!
 

Progress Update | 21/09/2026​



Hello there you wonderful and extremely cute people!

Another week, another progress update!

The Beta for Chapter 4 of My New Memories will release tonight for $15 and higher tier supporters. It will become available on Steam and for $5 supporters on the weekend, most likely saturday evening.

I don't have an exact time for tonight, probably in two or three hours, but I'll make another post then. Keep in mind that this beta will only be posted on Discord, so make sure you join it. Just click this link and make sure your accounts are linked! If you really don't want to download Discord and/or can't download it for some reason, send me a DM once the beta post is live and I'll forward you the links.

I'm overall pretty happy with this beta, it has a decent length ( longer than a MNF2 beta, I'd say about twice as long ) and has already 265 renders. That's quite a lot for a first beta and I don't think I ever had that many for a My New Memories beta. This beta will feature the whole hospital event + the next morning and will give you a lot of time to see if you enjoy the story with the new, temporary models. There is a warning in the beginning that will tell you why there are temporary models and what the way forward will be - Please read it before you start. The saves that you made at the end of Chapter 3 should work.

I'm not planning to slow down, though, and I'll continue to work as fast as I can to prepare the next Beta and of course, the next My New Family 2 beta. I still have a lot of the script written already and I don't have to write more to release a second beta, which will follow sooner than later. I'm still on time with my release schedule, so that Chapter 4 and the first full Chapter of My New Family 2 will be ready this year! I can't wait to read your feedback on Chapter 4, though, and I really hope I hit all the right spots.

And I think thats all for now. Overall exciting days will follow and please don't hesitate to share any feedback once you get your hands on this beta! If anything new comes up I'll let you guys know, until then, stay awesome!
 

Progress Update | 28/09/2026​




Hello there you super cute and extremely wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed, the first Beta for Chapter 4 is now available to all $5 and higher tier supporters, and also on steam, on the beta branch.

The feedback has been amazing so far and I'm extremely happy and grateful that the new temporary models are so well received. I was super worried, even with all the positive comments on the weekly renders, that you guys might think "This is not Anna" or "This is not girl x", so to read your feedback on the first beta eased my mind a lot. Work doesn't stop there, of course, and I'm already busy working on the next beta. I only have to render stuff again since I've basically written 3/4th of the script already, so the next beta will be available in october - No exact date yet, but that is my plan and I'm 100% confident it will work out. That beta will also introduce Karla and the twins, so I'm even more excited to read your feedback regarding the three big breasted gingers!

I also worked some more on the next My New Family 2 beta and I'm sorry it didn't make the cut for this month - It will also be out in october, though. I was a little busier with real life these last few days ( I spend the weekend on a camping place to spend some time with my mother, sister and my girlfriend ), but now I'm fully back and writing more events for MNF2. The rendering will be very fast like usual and there's also going to be a lewd event again! I'm pretty happy with how Honey Select 2 works out for me and I'm confident you guys will like the new animations, they are way better than they were in MNF 1 ( I know the lewd stuff is not the focus, but it's always nice when the lewd stuff looks even better )

On a personal note, I'm so incredibly grateful and happy to see so many people return to being supporters. I know you guys have been waiting for a long long time to see My New Memories return, so seeing so many of you being excited and pledge to play the beta made me very emotional. So thank you guys so so much for that.

And I think thats all for now, people. If anything new comes up I'll let you guys know. Until then, stay awesome!
 

Progress Update | 28/09/2026​



Could you show the new temporary models? I haven't played this in a while and my concern is that the new models might cause the smols lose their essence
 
Could you show the new temporary models? I haven't played this in a while and my concern is that the new models might cause the smols lose their essence
1. I'm not the dev. I just occasionally relay his public progress reports.
2. They are amongst the previous progress reports. Search results
3. Killer7 doesn't do smols. He does Women of a diminutive nature possibly because of a medical conditions like dwarfism or natural genetic variation.
 
1. I'm not the dev. I just occasionally relay his public progress reports.
2. They are amongst the previous progress reports. Search results
3. Killer7 doesn't do smols. He does Women of a diminutive nature possibly because of a medical conditions like dwarfism or natural genetic variation.
Oh I see, well I guess I'm also into women of a diminutive nature like dwarves or those with some genetic variation
Thanks for the info I'll check out Subscribestar to see if I can find the models
 
Saw this one on hold, but the renders look really nice and the premise seems interesting. Hope Killer7 gets the chance to come back to it, definitely keeping an eye on this one.
 
Back
Top Bottom