where is the sharing for free link ?New update released (v1.02.1), you can get it from:
You must be registered to see links
Strange... It's no new update... 05/28/26 date of files (Downloaded from Itchi.io)
the size of a file depends on many factors, the operating system, the server software & even the type of storage device.How do I know which files to download? There are two probable chapters on here and there's another different file on itch.io...all are different sizes
everyone sees you posting one single word in different posts dude.
really have no idea wtf you are talking about but it sure sounds like it really has deep religious overtones.Well thank God it's all so simple. Without the rules and regulations, who knows HOW we would find the right way to do things, right? [part one] I am SO pleased. God I practically orgasm when confronted and comforted by the ease with which these rules are put in place.[part two] I do hope I am joined in Christ by a plenitude of like-minded and agreeable posivitists! [second chapter, part one] Oh I do hope as much. [ second chapter, part two] If not, well, I suppose Satan will know his own [part one and part two]...
I'm well aware of how files and file sizes work. The file size difference between what is on this site and itch.io are vastly different and I would assume people are referring to windows files unless stated otherwise, so your answer doesn't answer my questionthe size of a file depends on many factors, the operating system, the server software & even the type of storage device.
if you upload a file from your computer to gofile.io you'll see its a different size than on your hard drive
DOWNLOAD (part one)
Win: VIKINGFILE - DATANODES - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN
Linux: VIKINGFILE - DATANODES - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: VIKINGFILE - DATANODES - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN
Android: VIKINGFILE - DATANODES - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN
DOWNLOAD (part two)
Win: BUZZHEAVIER - DATANODES ?- VIKINGFILE
Linux: DATANODES ?- VIKINGFILE
Mac: BUZZHEAVIER - DATANODES ?- VIKINGFILE
Android: BUZZHEAVIER - DATANODES ?- VIKINGFILE
Second Chapter: (part one and part two on itch)
You must be registered to see links
everyone sees you posting one single word in different posts dude.
please check out the rules page HERE
than you will need to do your research !I'm well aware of how files and file sizes work. The file size difference between what is on this site and itch.io are vastly different and I would assume people are referring to windows files unless stated otherwise, so your answer doesn't answer my question
all 4 links in order offer these file names for windowsWhere's the PC download link to ch2 v1-02-1? Both of the ones that are still working are ch2 v1-01-1 and the itch download is banned.
The order of download should be this one, first download the v1.00.x (aka the first chapter) from the links on the main post or:How do I know which files to download? There are two probable chapters on here and there's another different file on itch.io...all are different sizes
The files on itch are OK, but some mirrors gets deleted after one month of innactivity (usually), but game is always available at:Where's the PC download link to ch2 v1-02-1? Both of the ones that are still working are ch2 v1-01-1 and the itch download is banned.

what trouble have you had ?as I had troubles accesing the site the past months (tough it was deleted).
the files you listed in this post are not the files listed in the OPHello, finally a new update has been released (v1.03.2), you can get it from here as always:
You must be registered to see links
Additionaly to the regular content (176 new pics, 11 new animations +story) here is a brief changelog:
Updated character portraits
Partial translations added (French & Portugués)
Now I'll answer some questions, as I had troubles accesing the site the past months (tough it was deleted).
The order of download should be this one, first download the v1.00.x (aka the first chapter) from the links on the main post or:
You must be registered to see links
Then you can download the Chapter II titled "Second Round" from the provided mirrors or:
You must be registered to see links
Files are stand alone, so import saves isn't needed.
The files on itch are OK, but some mirrors gets deleted after one month of innactivity (usually), but game is always available at:
If you had troubles following the link, use the buttons on the main-menu of the game (the ones on the right), to access itch.io/Telegram/Discord etc, here is a screenshot.
View attachment 852434
For more info, feel free to ask on my Discord or Telegram (links in my signature or in the game itself), and there are also the links for anyone that want to support the game development.