Theme editor

Music Tastes

at this point after listen to so many difference genre i just let the algorithm decide it for me so... Algorithmcore i guess lmao
 
to be honest, I've never eaten music.
 
Metal mostly, so like death, black, melo, tech death metal. Besides that Instant Crush by Daft Punk, Dare and Melancholy Hill by Gorillaz and a bit of classical music. Also music from games maily soulsborne.
 
I like punk rock! Modern options are little but I still try to find new band that match old style. If anyone have suggestion I like to hear!
 
you mean like......

Message in a bottle is more like a rock-pop. Still a very good song tough.
I was referring more to song like: she will be love by Maroon5, Someone you loved by Lewis Capaldi or Killing me softly with this song by Roberta Flack.
 
Anything except for pop. Classical, metal, rock, blues, jazz, fusion, a lot of guitar instrumentals.
 
these days it's hard to find music I won't listen to when it's on. I wasn't even paying attention during the era of rap where we had Notorious B.I.G. and all but even that, well outside my norm, all the way to various anime OST

My friends hate it when I have the playlist because you never fucking know what's coming on next, fuckin' bluegrass-ass heavy metal, what are we supposed to do with this shit? Fuckin, shoegaze covers of ancient country songs?!

Fuck yeah bro. That's my jam.
 
Back
Top Bottom