C CondomStretch Registered Joined Oct 3, 2026 Messages 2 LewdCoins ⚡7 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 2 Hours of Service Today at 1:16 PM #1 What types of music do you guys listen to? I have been getting into digicore and hyperpop recently.
frzt389 Registered Joined Sep 25, 2026 Messages 8 LewdCoins ⚡35 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 8 Days of Service Today at 1:27 PM #2 at this point after listen to so many difference genre i just let the algorithm decide it for me so... Algorithmcore i guess lmao
at this point after listen to so many difference genre i just let the algorithm decide it for me so... Algorithmcore i guess lmao
highlrecommend I read the news today. Lewd Registered zoidberg Joined Dec 1, 2025 Messages 4,077 LewdCoins ⚡48,825 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 10 Months of Service Today at 1:54 PM #3 to be honest, I've never eaten music.
SilentHunter Lewd Registered Joined Oct 4, 2025 Messages 837 LewdCoins ⚡208 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 12 Months of Service Today at 2:05 PM #4 Art Rock, Jazz, New age. And academic classics. I have diverse interests in music.
frzt389 Registered Joined Sep 25, 2026 Messages 8 LewdCoins ⚡35 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 8 Days of Service 59 minutes ago #5 highlrecommend said: to be honest, I've never eaten music. Click to expand... i think people with Synesthesia can actually taste music
highlrecommend said: to be honest, I've never eaten music. Click to expand... i think people with Synesthesia can actually taste music