JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
0.00 star(s)
No ratings yet
Notice
Updated due to the game being leak elsewhere.
Jesus this game is nice the art is fire, but the story has more holes than cheese, but I really like the characters I would love a harem route but I doubt that they put it
Great scenes. The vampire ones were my favorite
This title is a lot of fun. Has some great renders and good animations, but being a sucker for cheesy supernatural antics, I am digging the story as well - reminds me of when I used to crush on all the hot and cute supernats in 'Buffy TVS, Angel, etc'
Update should be out, we need a hero.
Great game keep up the good work.
Credit to the dev for something different and original. The art is good and the story sufficient. I'm enjoying it immensely up to now.
I like this game, good graphics and story
Greetings
Great Game keep up the good work Dev
Morally Perverted
Prestige 6
Prestige 5
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Lewd
Registered
zoidberg
3 Years of Service
Now that a similar game about a detective instead of college was cancelled this is my only fix.
Only problem I have is you can't get everyone in your harem as some choices block off the love interests.
"Son, opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one and everybody thinks everybody else's stinks ."
Waiting for the next Update for this nice game.
Prestige 1
Lewd
Registered
2 Years of Service
Looks like a fun change of pace for me
I have see, a new Update is out, Monster College [v0.8.1.1]
Its Cold
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 1
Godly
Lewd
Lewd
Registered
3 Years of Service
Is that a gorgon? That makes me hard.
Prestige 1
Lewd
Registered
4 Years of Service
This was a really good one. I loved the library girl the best
Vampire Girl is my Favorite
I really like this, I like seeing all the monster girls.
guys, how to unlock gallery 27,28,29 ? (its after Olga and before the demon Keiris)
The artist formally known as Dr14
Prestige 5
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Lewd
Registered
3 Years of Service
Any update for the android port?
Oh? looking at the name it seemed like it was going to be low quality but the renders are actually so good. might give it a try