Mom NTR games

Lorddacen

Registered
Lewd
Jan 30, 2024
LC COIN
Anyone know of any good mom ntr games, as an example Hitomi's sick pleasure, usually involves a bully being disuaded by the mom but not always and doesnt always have an incestous relationship but sometimes does.
Also any with the mom sissifying her son would be great!!

Reactions: 1 users

jjcase

Registered
Lewd
Aug 8, 2023
LC COIN
There are Kirsess games but I do not like them tbh. Probably the reason is I don't like NTR but still.

MajinKaiba

Registered
Lewd
Jun 22, 2023
LC COIN
I don't have any games to recommend focused on just the mom. The Spellbook has fantastic optional mom ntr as well as other characters close to the MC. A Family Venture has some pretty good NTR optional stuff with the mom and sisters.

Reactions: 1 user

Gunhou

I love cats
Registered
Lewd
Nov 14, 2022
LC COIN
Here's some i know while searching: Sexbot, Dominion (contains futanari), Power Vacuum, The Company (HTML, real game, depends on your choices), Family at Home 1 (at most 4 or 5 scenes with mom ntr). Hope you check them.

Lorddacen

Registered
Lewd
Jan 30, 2024
LC COIN
ave any games to recommend focused on just the mom. The Spellbook has fantastic optional mom ntr as well as other characters close to the MC. A Family Venture has some pretty good NTR optional stuff w
will try out family venture i thinkd

Lorddacen

Registered
Lewd
Jan 30, 2024
LC COIN
Here's some i know while searching: Sexbot, Dominion (contains futanari), Power Vacuum, The Company (HTML, real game, depends on your choices), Family at Home 1 (at most 4 or 5 scenes with mom ntr). Hope you check them.
thanks for the reccomendations i think ive done the company once but not the others

Odysseus0315

Registered
Lewd
Feb 25, 2023
LC COIN
I'm surprised people haven't recommended any games by NTRMAN, as the name suggests he makes ntr games/comics and a few have been with the premise of the mc discovering their mother sleeping with their friend or a bully
Link to the comic thread https://lewdcorner.com/threads/ntrman-collection-2024-04-05-ntrman.6550/
There seems to only be https://lewdcorner.com/threads/tenants-of-the-dead-v1-0-ntrman.4868/ currently on the website but I'm sure if you made a game request someone would upload some of his other games that are more related to your interests.

Last edited:

Dekcah

Registered
Lewd
Mar 16, 2024
LC COIN
There was one I forgot the name but it was about a spell book and depending on your choices you could go down the ntr route or Harlem. Might be called the spell book idklk honestly. Quite a large game

sara123

Registered
Sep 14, 2023
LC COIN
Anyone know of any good mom ntr games, as an example Hitomi's sick pleasure, usually involves a bully being disuaded by the mom but not always and doesnt always have an incestous relationship but sometimes does.
Also any with the mom sissifying her son would be great!!
For me the best is... Project Myriam life and explorations.AND only NTR not mom is ,,, PH(Perfect House Wife)

Oh Dick

Registered
Lewd
Jun 10, 2022
LC COIN
The Tyrant comes to mind. That one can be absolutely brutal as far as NTR goes.
It got canceled tho.

Back
Top Bottom