Member+ Grind

akka2020

Registered
Lewd
Sep 27, 2022
LC COIN
Each 100 coins you put in your bank grants you 1 coin a day.
100 coins is 20 posts, shouln't be that hard.

whodunnit

Registered
Mar 25, 2024
LC COIN
People want to say that we should avoid posting random nonsense, but this thread itself is about 'the grind'. Any thing else would be off topic. The most on topic thing to do would be to post random nonsense in threads like this. So Bongo Bongo Bongo i don't want to leave the jungle, oh no no no no no.

squishy

Registered
Lewd
Jul 12, 2022
LC COIN
Make sure to wait 3 minutes before commenting/replying in a thread. There is a anti-spam cooldown and you wont get coins if you spam.

Reactions: 1 user

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
3 minutes is a bit long of a cooldown time for someone at all active that does other things.

Reactions: 1 user

BadFox1

Registered
Lewd
Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
The cool down timer for sure hurt my LC hunt. Luckily it didn't stop it and it is completely doable. Trust me I didn't have a single post on this site before this ordeal and now I'm thinking about going for VIP+ WEIRD for me... Just find a good thread, be active in it everyday and it's easy after that. My most active thread was a picture of your favorite game. I have lots of favorites and I like pics so it was a fun thread I really enjoyed.

lolilewder

Registered
Lewd
Jun 3, 2022
LC COIN
Each 100 coins you put in your bank grants you 1 coin a day.
100 coins is 20 posts, shouln't be that hard.
the bank was a good idea when you could get coins just by opening the website once per day, now that you're forced to earn the coins in other ways it doesn't really make sense, it would take months with the bank to do the same thing you can do in a few minutes by being active

jakego

Lurker on the Edge of Time
Registered
Sep 21, 2023
LC COIN
I've played way to many sandbox games to be put off by grind.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Back
Top Bottom